Easter Eggs on your Jeep

MutantNinjaTJ

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
My wife's cousin asked her about an "Easter egg" on the Jeep. apparently they are supposed to be some kind of animal/critter/ bug on all Jeeps somewhere. I've never heard of it before. She asked me to ask the "Jeep Guru's" I hang with on the forum, so here I am, know anything about it??

How did I know that was going to be the answer somehow, It just seemed to fit. Her cousin sent a picture of her little Gecko on the door frame it looked like, thanks for the quick response. I told her it would take seconds! :cool:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but that cowl grille is not an "easter egg".

The guy who designed it probably just realized if they were going to put a vent there on the cowl, it would look good if it matched the grille.

Millenials (who write these articles) just like to put a label on everything. :ROFLMAO:

That counts as an "easter egg" :rolleyes:

Looks like a cowl to match the grille to me.

Or is this like pansexual, where I can identify as whatever I want? :LOL:
Read the second link I added to my post. The designer that they brought in specifically changed the cowl slats to match the grill's slat count.

Wow - $150 million and all the Jeep designer could come up with is matching the 7 slots in the grill? Why couldn't he at least design a vent that did not flood the cabin with rainwater when a few leaves clogged the drain???

So that 24 years down the line people would recognize it as a qUiRkY and c00l EasterEgg.

I literally have standing water on my passenger floor just so we can have the most subtle Jeep grille nod ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Carter6 and pagrey
So that 24 years down the line people would recognize it as a qUiRkY and c00l EasterEgg.

I literally have standing water on my passenger floor just so we can have the most subtle Jeep grille nod ever.
Realistically you'd still have standing water on your passenger floor whether they did a subtle grille nod or not... Just say'n... :ROFLMAO:

Engineer walks into corporate executives office and says, "do we spend money on these stupid little pictures or work on those damn ball joints so they don't fail?" Executive barks back "What do you think?" as he quickly puts his my little pony dolls back into the top desk drawer.
I’m losing it over here 😂😂😂

Reactions: pagrey
I hid Easter Eggs on all four tires, each front fender and in the spare tire one year. Does that count? Yes, the kiddo found them.

Pretty sure this idea is one more reason why all the other Jeeps with Easter Eggs are way cooler than our TJ's. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

I've got plenty of evidence on my roof right now from those birds flying in and out of the garage feeding the chicks that hatched out of their 'easter eggs'!💩