Elvis Trail Or How My Ego Took A Punch

It shows you what you can do if you don't care about damage. There was a lot of banging and scraping going on in that video. Plus the "if you don't make it back up and give it more gas" mantra.

Reactions: Ephry73
I need a second crack at this trail. First trip, I took the bypass around the waterfall. Screamed like a girly man too.
Our you could have stood on the skinny pedal, slam it, sheared a motor mount and dumped all your oil out like the YJ guy with us. Lockers and lift or....'send it' seem to be the 2 options as we saw that day :D

Our you could have stood on the skinny pedal, slam it, sheared a motor mount and dumped all your oil out like the YJ guy with us. Lockers and lift or....'send it' seem to be the 2 options as we saw that day :D

I sent it one time. My spotter said to just bump it a little. :giggle:

I think if I did this I would just be wanting lockers, better tires, solid cage, lower gearing and cutting brakes all the time. Part of the fun of wheeling is testing what you build.

I've wheeled with members of a Willys club before and those things are remarkably robust. Light, not over powered, and dirt simple. Not sure ya can beat on one hard enough to kill it.
Can they handle lockers in the axles?

I've wheeled with members of a Willys club before and those things are remarkably robust. Light, not over powered, and dirt simple. Not sure ya can beat on one hard enough to kill it.
Nope. But a day in one of those and it can beat you hard enough to kill ya. 😜

Nope. But a day in one of those and it can beat you hard enough to kill ya. 😜
after a day in one of those and my TJ would feel like a 1980's Coup deVille :ROFLMAO:

459_main_l.jpg

• Love
Been watching this guys video's. They got some mods on them.
I checked out one of his wheeling videos. Dude sends it!

I noticed what looked like a tank under the driver seat in that video. Any idea what that is?

I need a second crack at this trail. First trip, I took the bypass around the waterfall. Screamed like a girly man too.
I learned to really drive in one of those. I would not drive one on the street nowadays without a cage, but that's just me. Fun vehicle and always have it in the back of my head to find one and resto mod and beat the snot out of it