EV thread

1717082166952.png

my local supermarket installed a charger a bit ago to attract the EV crowd, I imagine they'll get a few miles for the 20 minutes they're in the store. But this is a problem the whole industry need to address, the unreliability of these outlets has become epic

this one suffering from 'no signal', whatever the hell that means

IMG_0698.jpg
IMG_0700.jpg

my local supermarket installed a charger a bit ago to attract the EV crowd, I imagine they'll get a few miles for the 20 minutes they're in the store. But this is a problem the whole industry need to address, the unreliability of these outlets has become epic

this one suffering from 'no signal', whatever the hell that means

View attachment 531067View attachment 531068

Grocery store by us was a bit more committed. Still no way to charge a cybertruck with a trailer on unless you block all the chargers.

1717156776340.png

I see them about every day now

The guy had a Cybertruck air freshener hanging down from the rear view mirror, and a Cybertruck sticker on the rear window. I wonder if they charged him extra for those?

Do you like the looks of the truck?

The guy had a Cybertruck air freshener hanging down from the rear view mirror, and a Cybertruck sticker on the rear window. I wonder if they charged him extra for those?

Do you like the looks of the truck?

I don't hate it, it's not what I'd want but I don't like most cars out there either. Reminds me of a DeLorean.

I like the idea that they are pushing the envelope and trying something new. It's not a good truck, IMO, and doesn't do what I think it should have but people are buying them and there's a market there for now.

matches all my new kitchen appliances

Yea - my wife and I both detest, and I mean DETEST, stainless stee - I mean STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES!!

Why would I want a vehicle like that? I'd make an exception for a DeLorean, but that's about it.

I was behind a Tesla Cybertruck today, I had never seen one in person. I guess it must be acquired taste, because I found it to be ugly.

I don't find my neighbors Rivian Pickup as offensive as the Cyber truck , it's ugly.