Evap Hose Identification

FWIW for the next person, the manifold side was 8mm but the elbow I’m pointing at above measured out at about 6.5mm so back to eBay I go.

We’re you ever able to find the proper sizing or actual line? Mine is just deteriorating from manifold size what should I search for on eBay?

You think I can get a picture of how you installed it did you just plug it right up with no elbows or anything?

Just plugged it in.

D9F6D87C-D500-424A-85CB-23ED83EDDF80.jpeg

8560332D-1967-45D7-A465-1958907EF8EE.jpeg

I was coming here to create a new post and happened to find this, so it's my lucky day. I'm hoping to get some clarification though, since I've seen a few different sizes posted.

1/4" silicone tube was used to replace the entire line from the manifold to the Leak Detection Pump

1/8" silicone tube to just replace the elbow from the OE tube to the Leak Detection Pump?

5/16" silicone tube to just replace the elbow from the OE tube to the manifold?

I was coming here to create a new post and happened to find this, so it's my lucky day. I'm hoping to get some clarification though, since I've seen a few different sizes posted.

1/4" silicone tube was used to replace the entire line from the manifold to the Leak Detection Pump

1/8" silicone tube to just replace the elbow from the OE tube to the Leak Detection Pump?

5/16" silicone tube to just replace the elbow from the OE tube to the manifold?

for mine,
1/4" silicone tube was used to replace the entire line from the manifold to the Leak Detection and I did not replace the elbow.

. At 2$ a ft, I’d just grab one of each from ebay. Also the silicon will stretch.

Reactions: Serbonze