Ever wonder about some folks?

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
I've mentioned that we have a mail theft issue in the area that is oft reported on the local group. Folks want everyone to solve the problem for them instead of taking responsibility for their shit and installing a locking mail box. Every time it is posted, I post the same answer to the same problem. Some feller took to running his mouth a bit towards me about that publicly and not in a kindly manner. So, I sent him a message and told him that if he wanted to do more than just run him mouth, come see me, I'll send him my address and we'll "work" it out. That was months ago.
He finally checked his messages and found religion I guess.
sm1.PNG
sm2.PNG
sm3.PNG
sm4.PNG

Some people's kids.

A wizard? It's too bad about the chicken coup. When he stops by to talk, be sure to casually lean against your nice new set of stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Apparently this guy has so many people problems that he can’t identify who or what issue is at hand.

It’s amazing to me he quotes a passage about you inciting violence when he about destroyed the sorry painter 😮.

• Haha
Reactions: L J
Wow! I don’t know if it is just part of getting old, but it just doesn’t seem like these types of people were nearly as prevalent when I was growing up (pushing 50 now). Everywhere I look nowadays I see people doing and saying things that makes me scratch my head. It’s like there is something in the water that has folks dazed and confused so they can’t think or function clearly, even if they are nice folks. General logic, ability to recall events accurately, and common sense all seem to be “nice to haves”. Perhaps it is just part of the “me” generation thinking that has rotted so many brains.

Personally, the irony a tough-talking Bible-thumper confusing a "coup" and a "coop" - the former being an incident of violence and the latter being a device for containing poultry - amuses me most.

Typical pussy. Hide behind his device while starting shit. Then, when called out, changes the subject and uses the bible for a scapegoat.

Apparently this guy has so many people problems that he can’t identify who or what issue is at hand.

It’s amazing to me he quotes a passage about you inciting violence when he about destroyed the sorry painter 😮.
Yeah, not sure where the road to violence came from. We live in the same neighborhood, I figured he was hiding behind his phone and needed to step up or shut up. I'm happy either way.

Yeah, not sure where the road to violence came from. We live in the same neighborhood, I figured he was hiding behind his phone and needed to step up or shut up. I'm happy either way.

Maybe you should just fuck with him some more by randomly walking into his yard and professionally repainting his chicken coop. Don't tell him you're going to do it; just wait to say "I noticed that your chicken coop needed some attention, and I'm a good Samaritan" when he walks out the back door wanting to know what's going on, and then record the reaction.

Reactions: mots
Maybe you should just fuck with him some more by randomly walking into his yard and professionally repainting his chicken coop. Don't tell him you're going to do it; just wait to say "I noticed that your chicken coop needed some attention, and I'm a good Samaritan" when he walks out the back door wanting to know what's going on, and then record the reaction.

Hahaha! I was thinking along the lines of typing up some sort of official looking letter from the municipality about the state of his chicken coup. “Attention homeowner: we have received several complaints about the condition of your chicken coup. If the repairs are not done by 7\1\2019, we will assume you are not able to take action on your own behalf. If we do need to take action, we expect to be granted free access to the property as the repairs are completed during the month of July. After the work is completed, we will send a bill for reimbursement for all required repairs by or before 8\1\2019. Thank you for your cooperation.”

Then, just sit back and watch what the dude does...

Personally, the irony a tough-talking Bible-thumper confusing a "coup" and a "coop" - the former being an incident of violence and the latter being a device for containing poultry - amuses me most.
We do not know that the coup in question isn't on wheels and he drives his chickens around in it. In which case, he is correct, idiot painter should have used a good primer on it.

We do not know that the coup in question isn't on wheels and he drives his chickens around in it. In which case, he is correct, idiot painter should have used a good primer on it.

I really want to see a coup on wheels, now...

Nevermind. Found one.

920x920.jpg

Last edited:
I really want to see a coup on wheels, now.
What, you've never seen a chicken tractor?

Anyway, I went back and dug up what started this bullshit.

csreful you are going to get Blaine upset! Based on the dozens of posts he writes every time someone complains about their property being stolen, we aren't supposed to go after the mail thieves, but instead chastise the victims of the thieves. Apathy at its finest!

I explained that he didn't really understand what apathy meant. Then he called me arrogant. Perfect bible thumper.

What, you've never seen a chicken tractor?

Anyway, I went back and dug up what started this bullshit.

csreful you are going to get Blaine upset! Based on the dozens of posts he writes every time someone complains about their property being stolen, we aren't supposed to go after the mail thieves, but instead chastise the victims of the thieves. Apathy at its finest!

I explained that he didn't really understand what apathy meant. Then he called me arrogant. Perfect bible thumper.

It's like I've told you a dozen times: you can't tell something to a person that doesn't want to hear it.