Favorite Jeep Configuration?

I never take the hardtop off, I hate direct sun when it is 30 above. But doors off, rear window up all summer. If it rains, the rear window comes down.

When fall comes the rear window gets closed and the heater turned on high. But the doors are off til it snows some years.

DSC_0048.jpeg

Last edited:
Are there safari tops or bikini tops that, the roof section above the driver and passenger can fold back?

Thats how i want my Jeep. Otherwise its just hard top

One door looks funny, but I have done that. My wife likes doors on, I like doors off, so that is the compromise.
We are going to issue a citation for this one , look for it in the mail .

Guys, let's please try not to let this go public , it could be really bad for our already demented online image.

Reactions: Hunter Rich
Mine door surrounds never come off. Do you remove them when you take the top down?

For a long time I only had a hard top, so no door surrounds to be left on. I bought a set, and put on just the top portion. I believe shutting the doors with no support at the top is what caused the crack I have at the bottom of the window frame.

I do have a soft top now, but I only use it once or twice a year for cross country trips.