First Moab trip Thanksgiving week

I spent Thanksgiving there in 2009 and froze my butt off outside the vehicle.

Rim Trail is also close to town, it’s doable solo but a spotter is a good idea. The two obstacles are very small Devils Crack and Z turn .
Dead Horse Point is nice I hear

Awesome thanks guys! Those are some great pictures. We are really excited about the trip and we are starting to get a plan together for our 5 days there. Thank y’all!

Anyone get been during thanksgiving week? How is the weather?

I spent Thanksgiving there in 2009 and froze my butt off outside the vehicle.

Rim Trail is also close to town, it’s doable solo but a spotter is a good idea. The two obstacles are very small Devils Crack and Z turn .
Dead Horse Point is nice I hear
Well I hope it’s not too cold! We are warm weather people so anything below 50 starts to get cold!

Well I hope it’s not too cold! We are warm weather people so anything below 50 starts to get cold!

You could be lucky!

10205AC5-54AF-4A7A-98F6-247CAEDDFD43.jpeg

Thanks everyone for all the info. We have it planned out to go see what everyone suggested and go up to arches as well as Canyonlands. Thanks again!
Those two parks are worth the drive even if you didn't off road. There is one trail you can do inside of Arches Park, I don't remember the name but not very often you can wheel inside a National Park.

Iphone6 1497.JPG

Iphone6 1513.JPG

Iphone6 1588.JPG

Marie's Phone 258.JPG

Iphone6 1594.PNG

We were just out there in my 4runner. We did fins and things and hells revenge on the same day.

Buy the book posted earlier. Bring a saw to remove your exhaust tip if it gets crunched.
It goes from day to dark in about 20min, pay attention to the time.

Hang out in the starting areas for a bit to see if more people show up. We ended up tagging along with Dan Mick on Hells Revenge.

DSC00897.JPG
DSC00869.JPG
DSC00891.JPG