First outing with the new RTT Trailer

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Went to Boulder ORV Park to do some quadding and camping in the new trailer.

BTW @lowranger Here are some pics "It happened!"

The Jeep pulled the trailer nicely. Had no issues at all. It did stop a little slower of course, and was not speed demon, but I was able to stay the speed limit even climbing hills. It actually did better than my Ram does pulling my big trailer.

I call it the Jethro Clampett trailer:

IMG-0140.JPG

Finally at destination:
IMG-0141.JPG

Set up:

IMG-0142.JPG

That looks like it worked really well...love the name "Jethro Clampett trailer" I was wondering how your gonna secure the rocking chair on top for granny lol

That looks like it worked really well...love the name "Jethro Clampett trailer" I was wondering how your gonna secure the rocking chair on top for granny lol
LOL! I am hoping that name is temporary. I have already asked my better half, who is an artist, to help me figure out how to make look a little more modern, but still not look like a mobile taco cart. It really needs a splash of color for sure.

Reactions: UpperMI and Kiwi TJ
mmmm yeah maybe some red accents to tie Zombicon in with the trailer. The upper frame could be painted red or maybe make a small wind cowl around your gas cylinder in red.

Reactions: ac_
mmmm yeah maybe some red accents to tie Zombicon in with the trailer. The upper frame could be painted red or maybe make a small wind cowl around your gas cylinder in red.
I was thinking about painting the gas can in some manor white is boring for sure. I do like the red accents. I was thinking about stripping it and painting the trailer red, but keeping the tent upper frame black and the fenders and wheels black. Just something I have been kicking around.

Reactions: Dawghouse and JMT
I was thinking about painting the gas can in some manor white is boring for sure. I do like the red accents. I was thinking about stripping it and painting the trailer red, but keeping the tent upper frame black and the fenders and wheels black. Just something I have been kicking around.
yeah if you keep the fenders black and the frame red it will go well

Reactions: JMT
Went to Boulder ORV Park to do some quadding and camping in the new trailer.

BTW @lowranger Here are some pics "It happened!"

The Jeep pulled the trailer nicely. Had no issues at all. It did stop a little slower of course, and was not speed demon, but I was able to stay the speed limit even climbing hills. It actually did better than my Ram does pulling my big trailer.

I call it the Jethro Clampett trailer:

View attachment 34051

Finally at destination:
View attachment 34052

Set up:

View attachment 34053
You DID do it! Nice set up! Looking good!

Reactions: ac_
Seems like this be the season for painting something....everyone either painting halfdoors , bumpers or trailers lol
I might wait till summer to do mine. I want to replace the wood bed at the same time. When the summer hits here we hibernate. I could use a hot garage project when I most likely won't be using it anyway.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ