Fluid Film

egclassic- been thinking the same here. A gallon and an airless gun for a true FF bath.

JMT- I used some 'plugs' as well up front. Just a couple of rubber 'feet' for chairs. I bought them at Home Depot. Ive also seen something listed as 'frame 'plugs' on Ebay for Jeeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best bet is to buy by the gallon. Napa has a good price. I have used a garden sprayer to apply. I mix in some low oder mineral spirits to allow it to be used in a cheap sprayer that I can take anywhere. Industrial and ag use have proven out this product decades ago. I use it on anything that might rust.

Just bought an inexpensive underbody sprayer from amazon. Will see how it works next time I use it. In some cases it will be nice to use it undiluted. I also have aerosol can handy everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: fourpointzero
I pulled the trigger this fall. I got the full kit from amazon with all the wands and spray gun for around $150. Great stuff and tremendous support online from the research I did. I must warn you to finish up many or all of the projects underneath before you apply it. This weekended I relocated my rubicon pumps and it was kind of annoying dealing with the slime, a small price to pay I guess. I did apply the east wood product inside the frame rails a few weeks before I applied FF.