For all of us with two wheels also

Check out the new wheel 😍

CFFFBFC1-84CC-4A23-916D-89B57ED462E5.jpeg
3DD41B78-1FCD-46B4-AA80-5D4DBE8A2CA0.jpeg

Hopefully it was added to the collection and joined the Indian.

It replaced the Indian as a matter of fact.

I didn't want to, but man of man is this bike amazing. It rides like the Indian in terms of comfort, but it has the heart and soul of a super bike. I'm telling you man, if you get a chance you MUST ride one of these. Trust me on this one!

I didn't want to, but man of man is this bike amazing. It rides like the Indian in terms of comfort, but it has the heart and soul of a super bike. I'm telling you man, if you get a chance you MUST ride one of these. Trust me on this one!
All of my pals tell me the same thing about the newer Harley's, and my response is the same here: "I'm afraid to ride one, 'cause I might like it!"

Reactions: Modoc Guy

Still of the opinion that the Scout is one of the most handsome and well constructed bikes on the road. Was drooling over them at the dealer in Sacramento when I had my Chief in for a recent recall.

The Ducati is a sweet ride but you'll find out as you get older the riding position does not work, you'll see.

#1 son picked up a Kawasaki Concourse 14 recently, that's a beast .

Still of the opinion that the Scout is one of the most handsome and well constructed bikes on the road. Was drooling over them at the dealer in Sacramento when I had my Chief in for a recent recall.

The Ducati is a sweet ride but you'll find out as you get older the riding position does not work, you'll see.

You may be right, but I guess I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

Still, ride one of these things and prepare to have your mind blown. It rides way different than it looks, I'll say that much.

Reactions: TJ4Jim

Yup, riding position is one reason I ride an adventure bike - it’s the second reason behind the off road stuff, that is.

And funny, all of my Harley buddies are now switching to adventure bikes.

Sweet ride, Chris. I bet that thing is a blast.

Reactions: Wildman and Chris
Wow! :love: Looks NASTY man! Ina good way...lol.

I've ridden newer Harleys, guess they just aren't my thing. To each his own.
I’m with you, not a big Harley fan anymore myself. There’s a lot better bikes on the market for that amount of money.

Also, thank you! That rear wheel is one of the best looking wheels I’ve ever seen on a bike.

Reactions: Ron505
One of my riding buddies is picking one of these up soon. I'm gonna ride it, and it may be one of those that I may have to have as well.

1643836081552.png

Reactions: qslim and Wildman
I’m with you, not a big Harley fan anymore myself. There’s a lot better bikes on the market for that amount of money.

Also, thank you! That rear wheel is one of the best looking wheels I’ve ever seen on a bike.
How tall are you Chris. My first concern with any bike is comfort. I'm 6'2" and have a hard time fitting on some bikes. I've got my Raider pretty stretched out with foot control extensions, custom seat (sits you further back), and taller bars for a little more reach. I wouldn't expect a Diavel or Rocket III to sit like my current bike, but just curious.

Here's my sitting position that I'm used to on my Raider.

1643838433311.png

1643838622945.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildman
I am only 5’9. However, my friend / neighbor rode my Diavel. He’s 6’4 and 275 lbs. and loved it. Take that for what it’s worth. The Diavel has mid-controls which I find more comfortable on my back, especially over rough roads.

Reactions: Ron505