For all of us with two wheels also

Have you posted a picture of your Magnum? I love the Magnums, and was actually very close to getting one several years back.

Yep, mine is the red
I reeeeeally wanted the black or white with the tribal

wA64aer.jpg

QfpfcVp.jpg

Reactions: Ron505
I see wings and a cup holder. I'm thinking the owner flys too high to keep it riding on the ground. I'm guessing that one is fueled by PBR.

View attachment 451407

The link I added at the bottom has a video of it being ridden down the road. I'd be mostly worried about getting clipped by someone with that wingspan.

Reactions: BlueC
Still working on the rebuild/upgrade to my '07 Ultra...
Today was spent cleaning up and repainting a set of Brembo calipers.
They'll have a week or so to cure before I get a chance to complete the rebuild w/ new seals, pistons, and mounting hardware.
Capture.JPG

I'll either reinstall the original Bar & Shield emblems (in the circles) or come up with something unique and complicated that took way to much time & effort. :ROFLMAO:

Still working on the rebuild/upgrade to my '07 Ultra...
Today was spent cleaning up and repainting a set of Brembo calipers.
They'll have a week or so to cure before I get a chance to complete the rebuild w/ new seals, pistons, and mounting hardware.
View attachment 452338

I'll either reinstall the original Bar & Shield emblems (in the circles) or come up with something unique and complicated that took way to much time & effort. :ROFLMAO:

Dan, at first I thought you had those sitting on your hood and you had finally seen the light and painted your rig.

🙂

Dan, at first I thought you had those sitting on your hood and you had finally seen the light and painted your rig.

🙂

Ironically, my wife had always wanted a yellow Jeep back when she was looking at the TJ (before me), but she couldn't find one in her price range that wasn't a piece of garbage. She has told me many times in the past 9 years how glad she is now that she didn't buy a yellow one, thinking that she would have grown tired of it.

I've seen that meme before. My wife says that I'm the 4 stroke dirt bike rider even though 99% of my riding is with a sidecar.