Ford 302 engine swap

HEMI, always copied but never surpassed!
Cough
Cough
SOHC 427
Cough
BOSS 429
Cough
Cough
Not competitive in top fuel
Cough 😷
Banded from NASCAR

Chrysler wasn't the first to use a hemi head in a car, by almost 50 years. So wouldn't they be a copier?

To stay on the Ford discussion, I believe Ford along with Ardun put them in garbage trucks before Chrysler put one in a car.

And it is still a pos ford

And I thought better of you.
Facepalm all you want. Am I wrong? Last I checked a '94 Mustang GT 5.0 had 215hp. I just searched it bud.

5.0 with aluminum heads, cam and some mild tuning easily surpass 300hp and is smaller than a SB Chevy and is lighter than a 4.0 six.

And I thought better of you.

5.0 with aluminum heads, cam and some mild tuning easily surpass 300hp and is smaller than a SB Chevy and is lighter than a 4.0 six.

Uh, huh. Lifting the tires through third.

IMG_20221106_110531729_HDR.jpg

The 70s were bad for performance. New emission laws sent engineers trying to pass new standards. My '75 Mustang was a dog until I reworked my distributor. Initial timing was like 3 or 4 degrees and the advance springs didn't allow more than around 20 degrees. Mr Gasket springs and modifying the advance stops made a huge difference.

The 70s were bad for performance. New emission laws sent engineers trying to pass new standards. My '75 Mustang was a dog until I reworked my distributor. Initial timing was like 3 or 4 degrees and the advance springs didn't allow more than around 20 degrees. Mr Gasket springs and modifying the advance stops made a huge difference.

Yep, felony epa shit there! Lol

Reactions: John Cooper
Unfortunately.i wonder how far behind the diesel performance shutdown the rest of us are....

They got busted because they flaunted it, same thing is going on with the faa and the diesel douches Blackhawk, just because you can doesn’t mean you should videotape that shit…

Reactions: John Cooper