Forever Wave flags

MountaineerTom

LJ Enthusiast, Retired USAF Weapons Loader
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Does anyone know where you can get these little spring clips that’s circled in red?

I know I’ve seen them somewhere but can’t remember where for the life of me. I asked my wife if she’s ever seen them at Michaels, but she said she doesn’t ever remember seeing them.

I want to use them for exactly what it’s doing in the pic. I have a couple Forever Wave flags and while they have never come close to completely unzipping and coming off, the zipper does slide up a few inches sometimes. The sleeves I have didn’t come with any clips. I figure I could contact Forever Wave as a last resort and get some through them, but I know I’ve seen them in a local store somewhere.

03F20F00-8857-4592-B5AD-E8FD1A183E04.jpeg

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Hmm, I'm running two of his flags (USA & Steelers) but neither of mine came with the zipper clips. Never had either come undone either. Oh, I see, im running the roll bar style, and the zipper on those is under some Velcro.

Reactions: MountaineerTom
I’ll check in the key section of my hardware store. Thanks for the top and the link.

I’ve got 2 antenna sleeves that I bought about 2-1/2 years ago. I don’t remember either coming with the clip.

I couldn’t find any locally, other than some on a lanyard but the clip was about 2 inches long. I ended up getting a pack of assorted stainless steel ones off of amazon. It had a 3/4 inch one that worked perfectly.

Thanks for the tips.