Forum Wheeling Member Bucket List

Irun

A vicious cycle of doing, undoing, and re-doing!
Supporting Member
I haven't seen one like this so here goes. If you could put together a bucket list, restricted to 10 or less, of forum members you'd be willing to travel to and wheel with on the same trip, what would that list look like? For me, my ideal bucket list would be:

@mrblaine;
@starkey480;
@tworley;
@jjvw;
@hosejockey61;
@gasiorv;
@JMT;
@Apparition; and
@Wildman

My thought process for this list would be:

- How much I'd learn
- How much I'd have fun discussing topics to bend the brain; and
- How much would be strictly entertainment, watching personalities interact.

Last edited:
Ulga.jpg

I trust you'll be making some adjustments to your list

I try to wheel with as many people as possible, and what I have found is that personality and expectations are the key. I am someone who likes to keep moving and to hit as much hard stuff as possible during the day and even into the night. If I get hooked up with someone who likes the scenic route and/or likes to stop and take pictures, grab a beverage, talk about obstacles, and be home for dinner; I can guarantee that one of us is having a bad day.

So my list includes anyone/everyone who is the same kind of crazy as me!

I try to wheel with as many people as possible, and what I have found is that personality and expectations are the key. I am someone who likes to keep moving and to hit as much hard stuff as possible during the day and even into the night. If I get hooked up with someone who likes the scenic route and/or likes to stop and take pictures, grab a beverage, talk about obstacles, and be home for dinner; I can guarantee that one of us is having a bad day.

So my list includes anyone/everyone who is the same kind of crazy as me!

On the first TJ fest, we were one of the organized group runs. In the months leading up to the event, we made it very clear that we leave from the meeting place on time, we move quickly and we will drive with some speed from point to point. This was all for the purposes of fair warning.

Despite our best efforts to set expectations for the day, it became clear that several who decided to follow our schedule felt rushed and did not want to keep up. Somewhere halfway through, a sizable amount splintered off to take their time and were certainly happier for it.

I haven't seen one like this so here goes. If you could put together a bucket list, restricted to 10 or less, of forum members you'd be willing to travel to and wheel with on the same trip, what would that list look like? For me, my ideal bucket list would be:

@mrblaine;
@starkey480;
@tworley;
@jjvw;
@hosejockey61;
@gasiorv;
@JMT;
@Apparition; and
@Wildman

My thought process for this list would be:

- How much I'd learn
- How much I'd have fun discussing topics to bend the brain; and
- How much would be strictly entertainment, watching personalities interact.

You forgot the best manifold burrito maker on the site who will show everyone they spent too much on their Jeep and leaves no hardtop safe @lBasket

And you’re lacking tons and fodeez in your list.

If you can make it to Moab in June you can work on your list.

• Love
Reactions: lBasket and Irun