Fouledplug's 2006 Jeep Wrangler "Golden Eagle"

Thanks, I have the genuine wheels in storage. I have the means to do the machining, I just need make time to do it.

The replicas were scored for the time being, so I am just using them as, “placeholders,” if you will.
I wished I lived near you, I'd love to have just the inner lip of my wheels machined like the outer rim. I don't trust anybody around here. These are one piece billet aluminum so it could be done. I was looking for that, but couldn't find any I liked as well as these when I bought them.
IMG_0947.JPG

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Man does that ever look clean on the Moab's. It's perfect.

I was thinking 4.56 would be low for 32s but then again, with the 42RLE I guess it has a much steeper overdrive then a manual Jeep trans?
Correct assumption. Here is the chart for your trans and gears for the tire size.
E14683CF-35CF-4FEE-BEA7-D03A3A0B9EB3.jpeg

PM me any questions so his build thread doesn’t get cluttered

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Man does that ever look clean on the Moab's. It's perfect.

I was thinking 4.56 would be low for 32s but then again, with the 42RLE I guess it has a much steeper overdrive then a manual Jeep trans?
Thank you! I do love the Moabs on there.

4.56 and 4.88 are the two ratios I go back and fourth on in my head.

I wished I lived near you, I'd love to have just the inner lip of my wheels machined like the outer rim. I don't trust anybody around here. These are one piece billet aluminum so it could be done. I was looking for that, but couldn't find any I liked as well as these when I bought them.
View attachment 161240
Im sure you can find someone. I’ll PM you a source.

You think you would be able to find a used one in that same color? It would be pricey, but could be the “guinea pig,” for your hunt to find someone who can do it right.

Reactions: Tray Burge
Took the TJ to Gulches ORV in South Carolina this past weekend. I received a lot of comments on the TJ, especially how clean it was.

I need to order the 2 inch springs, the SYE, and finish up the tires and wheels.

I cannot stand the 42RLE trans.

This sucker is going into long term storage soon so I can make room in the garage for my one ton YJ project.

Once the YJ is done, I would like to find another low milage TJ to build.
7CB32493-543F-4B09-A58A-9ED306E00398.jpeg