SOLD Free TJ take off parts - Just pay shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

toximus

I live in my Jeep
Supporting Member
Price
Free!
All parts are off of my 2004 LJ with ~80k miles on it. Depending on when the parts came off some may have under 20k miles. No known issues with parts aside from wear unless noted.

* Take off control arms - front and rear
* Mopar side steps - includes hardware, one chip on the underside of the step.
* Random turn signals
* Drivers side fender - damaged near turn signal, possibly usable for inner-fender or if you don't mine the looks.
* Factory trackbars - front and rear
* Factory coils - front and rear
* Factory steering

If nobody wants anything I'm going to be scrapping it in a few weeks.

Everything is free, I require that you pay actual shipping costs.

IMG_20180919_170952.jpg

IMG_20180919_170934.jpg

image-20180919_180131.jpg

Last edited:
I can email you a UPS label from my account, just find a big brown truck or a staples/ups store and drop off? or you let me know your preferred method?

Thanks, very generous of you.

I can email you a UPS label from my account, just find a big brown truck or a staples/ups store and drop off? or you let me know your preferred method?

Thanks, very generous of you.

That would be easiest. Let me double check that I still have the steering.

Do you need a shipping weight?

I found it. The boots are in good condition, the castle nuts are included. If you don't mind waiting a day I'm sure I can find you new cotter pins too (I'm moving back into my garage and I'm not sure exactly where I placed them...) — I buy them in bulk so it's no hardship giving a few out. The adjustment sleeve may be difficult to get started but after you get antiseize on the threads it will turn by hand.

If you don't get any hits on those steps, before you throw them out, save the mounting hardware. I appears to be the U-bolt style that is not made any more. I've seen lots of people needing them.

Heck, I'll take the hardware and hold on to them in case someone does need them if no one has interest in the steps.

Don’t forget before you throw them out, if no one wants those steps, I’ll take the mounting hardware for them. : )

How many miles do the control arms have? Any idea?

They have been through between 50k and 80k miles (depending on the location, I previously replaced the fronts that were bent). They're not in great shape but they aren't falling apart either and I wouldn't plan on swapping them all out. They're more intended if somebody needs one to just get by until they can afford a full new set.

Let me know when you want me to send you a ups label for the steering parts?

thx

Will do! I have it set aside for you in the garage I have a couple of boxes to still look through for the cotter pins.

They have been through between 50k and 80k miles (depending on the location, I previously replaced the fronts that were bent). They're not in great shape but they aren't falling apart either and I wouldn't plan on swapping them all out. They're more intended if somebody needs one to just get by until they can afford a full new set.
Hmmm...So..basically about the same as the ones i'm already running...they just gotta get me by until I can get myself a nice set of curries or savvys. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.