Furry riding partners?

a230abfaca835403ca86688b9f58f85b.jpg

Anyone else got any four legged co-pilots? If so what breed and how good do they ride with you? post them here!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Good to know. Ever give you any issues? And can you put your top on over them that way you don't have to take the netting off?

No issues at all. I actually didn't remove any of the netting for over a year until my family was in town and I had to put the back seat in again.

I always have the soft top on. With the sun that we have in Florida, I want to protect the dogs as much as possible.

b4ac8a493f2acbc566523ec3a30141f3_zpseea1797b.jpg

432E29E7-D1C7-41E1-982D-49BCA36F25C7_zpstgf5ihrs.jpg

Reactions: Travis
No issues at all. I actually didn't remove any of the netting for over a year until my family was in town and I had to put the back seat in again.

I always have the soft top on. With the sun that we have in Florida, I want to protect the dogs as much as possible.

View attachment 2437

View attachment 2438
What kind do you have serbonze? I like how yours wraps to the bars like that?

Oh, the color! I'd give a lot to have my traffic-cone-orange jeep be that beautiful wine metallic color. A lot is probably what it will cost me to have it repainted, which is on my list of modifications to make. Any advice on repainting my jeep (other than don't do it myself)?

Julia

image.jpg
Here is my rescue Lab co-pilot.

Question: When I go rock crawling I have a bunch of gear in the back so my dog needs to ride shotgun. How do you secure your dog when bouncing around off-road? She is fine on the street and dirt roads but haven't had her in the rough rocks yet. I want to take her on the Dusy Ershim, Rubicon, etc.

Mine have to ride in back cause there are 2 and they are clipped to seat belts. They are 6 month old pomeranian litter mates and at 7 and 8 pounds they will fly out. LOL. Meet Merlin (merle) and Argus (white)View attachment 2926
Clipping them in the seat belts isn't a bad idea at all! Wish I had something like that for my yellow lab she's a little too adventurous and I haven't gotten her used to riding yet.

Couldn't find at Auto Zone but O'Reilly's auto parts they have a seal belt clip for $8. One end has hook like leash that hooks on harness or collar and the other end is a clip like your seal belt. When not using I just leave clipped to jeep and poke them down into the seats. Argus (white one) is a little timid but that was his first ride. His brother doesn't care. He'd hang out the side if you let him. He's a giant dog trapped in a 7 pound body

Clipping them in the seat belts isn't a bad idea at all! Wish I had something like that for my yellow lab she's a little too adventurous and I haven't gotten her used to riding yet.