Get a dash camera

Hey, I just had a thought. Should we call you Dr. LTTJ now?

Military towns kind of have a unique feel to start with. Very small-townish. Kinda run down and just a bit shabby around the edges. But vibrant. Lots going on at all hours it seemed like.
I know I haven't been to a lot of military towns, but most I've seen are not like the place you're describing.

I know I haven't been to a lot of military towns, but most I've seen are not like the place you're describing.

Probably depends on where you are posted. My husband was posted to Fort Benning then Fort Hood, and I think at least Killeen fits this description. Maybe it's not really that small, but it certainly is more rural than we are used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: StG58
... it is a montage of the terrible driving this person's dash cam picked up...

That camera is great. Very clear!

I too started to edit and compile my clips into a montage. It's just over a month since owning and there's quite a bit of what this guy captured as well. It's ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tj04 and LTTJ
I might use my new dash cam for activism. It's recording lots of smokers flicking butts out their windows. Now that I have the on video, a shaming website may be in order???

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas

Reactions: Chris
After reading this thread, i'm going to invest in one or two of the garmin ones. Almost been hit too many times. Hate to be that guy but its usually a BMW:rolleyes:
BMW drivers also have a reputation (for not signalling when they turn) in this country.

Reactions: Chris