Getting this snorkel tomorrow

When you get a chance to fill in your profile, do. I tend to lose interest in threads where I might have had some information to add, but had to search all over to find an intro or build thread for a list of equipment or mods, when one click could have given me the information I needed.

And there you have another issue with trolling. Readers don't always know when to separate the truth from the troll.
Yeah I will try to do that. Also, about the trolling, I made a promise to Jerry that I wouldn't do it again and I plan to keep that promise :) I see a difference between trolling and teasing so don't think i won't tease but I won't troll especially by creating a new thread just for that purpose. Thanks!

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Yeah I will try to do that. Also, about the trolling, I made a promise to Jerry that I wouldn't do it again and I plan to keep that promise :) I see a difference between trolling and teasing so don't think i won't tease but I won't troll especially by creating a new thread just for that purpose. Thanks!
Oh, I read your response to Jerry, and believe you took what he said to heart. I was just pointing out one of the reasons I had to ask about the engine.

Oh, I read your response to Jerry, and believe you took what he said to heart. I was just pointing out one of the reasons I had to ask about the engine.
Yep, totally understand. BTW, I think I found how to update my profile outside of tapatalk. I entered a few details, do you mind taking a peek and let me know if they show up?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yep, totally understand. BTW, I think I found how to update my profile outside of tapatalk. I entered a few details, do you mind taking a peek and let me know if they show up?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yup, it's all there, thanks! That is so useful.