Glacier National Park

EJD

TJ Overlander
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Had a riot yesterday rolling around Glacier. I saw my first Grizzly Bears (a mama bear and 2 cubs) it was absolutely amazing to see them in the wild like that. So beautiful yet so deadly, lol. But it was a full house there and park rangers had their work cut out for them. I was dodging t-storms all day, got caught in a pretty significant hail storm and it was so bad I thought my windshield was going to break. The hail was the size of marbles, and I had my tube doors on so I was getting hit with those for 10 minutes. I was dispersed camping because every campground in the park was full. RTT did great, had a nice fire at the end of the day, and ended it there. It was a good day...beautiful country, wildlife, and Jeeps everywhere. Enjoy!

Wow, look at that water! Fantastic photos too, looks like a hell of a trip.

My wife always give me crap, just today as a matter of fact, about how I'll take a photo of here and the kids and then turn around and take 3 of the Jeep...

Reactions: Mrgreg66 and EJD
How do you have that rooftop tent mounted? I was under the impression regular rails weren’t strong enough for one!
Check out my build thread, its all in there! It is doable (with the right set of circumstances). ;)

Great pictures, I really had a blast hiking with the wife in Glacier 2 years ago.
Thanks! It is a pretty special place, and to live so close to it is amazing. I probably go up there a dozen times a year or more. I really wanna head over your way and check out Crater Lake!

Wow, look at that water! Fantastic photos too, looks like a hell of a trip.

My wife always give me crap, just today as a matter of fact, about how I'll take a photo of here and the kids and then turn around and take 3 of the Jeep...
Lol, yeah I can't help myself sometimes. And the water was amazing, that glacier blue color is like nothing else. I wish I had the time to hike to Iceberg Lake.