Going back to stock air intake?

All I did was posted a pic of mine on a Jeep facebook group asking if anyone wanted to trade me for a stock intake. 2 hours later I had a stock intake that I traded a mall crawler/ Jeep Bro for his.

I am thankful I found this site before spending money on useless mods. that sound like they will improve performance. I had a 95 XJ that I put a K&N cold air filter on, throttle body spacer, etc. and did not repeat the mistakes with my 2004 TJ. Thanks to Jerry Bransford, Chris and all those who shared their info./experience. Now I can spend money on those mods. that definitely improve performance like re-gearing.

I'm kinda wanting to keep my existing in case I ever wanna stroke it . maybe I can just post on FB tks or someone on here might have one for me , I'm trying to avoid FB for the most part

The PO had a Edge Preformance Trailjammer installed(I think), throttle body, electronic module, etc. Should I go back to the OEM air intake? Leave the throttle body and electronic module and OEM air intake, if possible? Scrap it all?

I’m aware of the problems that these aftermarket filters present. Trying to come up with the best course of action.

https://ktperformance.net/i-6683041...p-2005-06wrangler-w-throttle-body-intake.html

View attachment 53064

View attachment 53065
how did you remove the edge tunner? and replace it back to stock?