Good Gladiator Forums?

All BS aside, I saw a Gladiator a few weeks ago. And the guy had only the rear doors removed for some reason. And I said to my GF, Look he keeps his back door wide open..... Those gladiator bois.

Yeah, I know....Gladiators are cool. Still solid axles, you can bring the kids, they look cool on 40's blah blah blah. They are not for me.

i'm not a fan.. too many brodozer gladiators out here and i get turned off every time i see one. i personally don't see the point in the vehicle but that's just me

Reactions: Cross-Threaded-06TJ
i'm not a fan.. too many brodozer gladiators out here and i get turned off every time i see one. i personally don't see the point in the vehicle but that's just me

Too many bro'd out ones for sure. They all look at my rig like its a horse draw buggy. They can't even process 15" wheels. Their monster energy hat tips sideways and they are confused.

Nobody actually wheels where I live. Everybody wants to move here. But no wheelers. And no real trails for that matter. Wild bill/black tail is it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ocho
I still respect the gladiator being a Jeep with solid axles, and I'm sure its a performer. It's not like its a Toyota Land cruiser. My somehow natural unchosen sworn enemy. More than once a Toyota FJ guy has let me know Why, and how much he hates Jeeps and Jeep guys. XJ guys have also done the same, without me asking them to, or wanting to hear it.

I've had my Gladiator for 2 years. We tow it behind our camper when we go tripping. I've wheeled it in Big Bend, Idaho, Colorado, and Utah. It will do anything my TJ has done ,and with a lot more comfort (and style :) ). Best of all, it will carry a lot more people, dogs, and gear than the TJ. My TJ has been regulated to a neighborhood runner. :)

i-fhbGVTs-X3.jpg

i-qzPZ9ZM-X3.jpg

i-8HGgfFJ-X3.jpg

i-SCLrrbq-X3.jpg

I had a Dakota and a TJ. Both started having major problems at the same time. I also have 3 kids under 8. So when it came to decision time, we decided to combine both vehicles into one, as well as a vehicle that will fit my whole family. I do miss my TJ, and hope to someday own another. But it is nice to have something new, with modern conveniences, that can fit my fam.

Reactions: DavidBT
I've joined Jeepgladiatorforum.com, and it does not have the same feel as this forum. I absolutely love the community here. I just sold my TJ so that I could get a Gladiator, and have mixed emotions about it, but in the end I do love the Gladiator now. I can't wait to start my build, and create a new look.

View attachment 448929

I owned a 22 Gladiator sport with Max tow 6 months. I really liked it, just wasn't happy towing our travel trailer with it. Found a 21 Ram 1500 big horn that's much more comfortable. I like that blue!!

I've joined Jeepgladiatorforum.com, and it does not have the same feel as this forum. I absolutely love the community here. I just sold my TJ so that I could get a Gladiator, and have mixed emotions about it, but in the end I do love the Gladiator now. I can't wait to start my build, and create a new look.

View attachment 448929

I hope the Gladiator is good to you , have fun with your build ! My wish for you is you got one not plagued with VVL issues ! and no endless electronic glitches.

Part of what you guys are finding isn’t just the forums themselves, it’s the caliber of people who drive these newer “Jeeps”. It’s a totally different crowd. The TJ crowd seems more unrefined and rough around the edges. It’s just not the same people driving the JKs, JLs, and JTs. Those people were likely cross-shopping them with SUVs. TJ owners, not so much!

A little off topic but for a long time I've wished that the Cherokee XJ and Comanche MJ forums would change to the same format as this one. I frequent both but prefer this one by far.

I've owned an FSJ, XJ, MJ, ZJ, TJx2, and a JT now... don't know why people have to be so weird. They're all cool. Gladiators just look really stupid stock lol.

Just got home a couple days ago from a 3k mile trip with the Glad, did Mosquito Pass, Birdseye Gulch, Engineer Pass, Cinnamon Pass, Poughkeepsie Gulch, Imogene Pass, Yankee Boy Basin, Ophir Pass, and a few others. Black Bear Pass was closed, unfortunately.

Jeep did great, only drug belly on The Wall in Poughkeepsie Gulch. People on here love to make fun of the rooftop tents too but damn is it convenient having been on the trail for 8 hours or on the road for 14 hours to pull into a dispersed camping site and be set up in 5 minutes without having to unload anything, or deal with the morning dampness, or the ants, or the lumpy ground, etc.

My TJ is a Savvy Mid-Arm equipped rig made for playing in rocks. The JT is a cushy long distance cruiser and explorer, that can tow the TJ along.

Oh and the diesel JT averaged 24 mpg for the trip on 37s 🤫 Next week it's going to tow the TJ to an off road park in northern MN.

I'd never give up the TJ... but there's a place for the JT. Specifically the diesel.

Anyway that was way off topic and I'm just piggybacking on an old thread. Gladiatorforum is ok, it's the best you'll get. They're not super technical in general but there are certainly some folks on there that are. They enforce a PC atmosphere over there, fyi.

PXL_20230823_003019560.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20230822_231223326.NIGHT~2.jpg

PXL_20230820_015050002.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20230822_215839427.NIGHT.jpg

Last edited:
I've owned an FSJ, XJ, MJ, ZJ, TJx2, and a JT now... don't know why people have to be so weird. They're all cool. Gladiators just look really stupid stock lol.

Just got home a couple days ago from a 3k mile trip with the Glad, did Mosquito Pass, Birdseye Gulch, Engineer Pass, Cinnamon Pass, Poughkeepsie Gulch, Imogene Pass, Yankee Boy Basin, Ophir Pass, and a few others. Black Bear Pass was closed, unfortunately.

Jeep did great, only drug belly on The Wall in Poughkeepsie Gulch. People on here love to make fun of the rooftop tents too but damn is it convenient having been on the trail for 8 hours or on the road for 14 hours to pull into a dispersed camping site and be set up in 5 minutes without having to unload anything, or deal with the morning dampness, or the ants, or the lumpy ground, etc.

My TJ is a Savvy Mid-Arm equipped rig made for playing in rocks. The JT is a cushy long distance cruiser and explorer, that can tow the TJ along.

Oh and the diesel JT averaged 24 mpg for the trip on 37s 🤫 Next week it's going to tow the TJ to an off road park in northern MN.

I'd never give up the TJ... but there's a place for the JT. Specifically the diesel.

Anyway that was way off topic and I'm just piggybacking on an old thread. Gladiatorforum is ok, it's the best you'll get. They're not super technical in general but there are certainly some folks on there that are. They enforce a PC atmosphere over there, fyi.

View attachment 453440

View attachment 453441

View attachment 453442

View attachment 453443

I just noticed your snorkel is on the driver side. Is the Diesel intake on the driver side?