Grab Bars

Dang dude you scored!!! I'm always looking for a pair

Yea, I think he listed them for 35 and I figured a $15 ish flat rate box would work so I offered $50 if he would ship, instead he gave me an exact shipping quote and only wanted the 48 or so that it was for the item plus shipping. Can't beat when people turn down a higher price 👍🏼

I'm watching the stitching on my JK handles so I can have my wife on video when it finally gives out. She needs them mounted mid-window to get in, so the metal ones aren't an option.

grab handles JK.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Opinions on the ATP billet style versus the Steinjager Grab handles?

8161-750x750.jpg

Steinjager look more low-key and less attention grabbing. ATP's look far more solid and are twice the price.

The ATP ones look to be the only ones that can be mounted in different locations along the roll bar. Funny thing is before today I didn't even know there were after market grab handles, then I saw this thread and started looking at them. Of course the most expensive ones are the ones I'd pick. Thanks guys.

The ATP ones look to be the only ones that can be mounted in different locations along the roll bar. Funny thing is before today I didn't even know there were after market grab handles, then I saw this thread and started looking at them. Of course the most expensive ones are the ones I'd pick. Thanks guys.

I'm pretty sure the CMM (Carolina Metal Masters) can be mounted anywhere along the roll bar also.

I quickly learned this site costs us money.

I'm pretty sure the CMM (Carolina Metal Masters) can be mounted anywhere along the roll bar also.

Can you imagine the colorful commentary if you smacked the side of your head/face on a big bullet handle in the middle of the door opening?! 😬 If @TheBoogieman did that to his wife he might be looking for a new one!