WTB: Grabar USA grab handles

Status
Not open for further replies.

psrivats

Team green shackle
Supporting Member
I would like to buy a set of Grabar USA grab handles, used or new. Specifically looking for the ones made by Grabar.

If you have a set sitting unused, please message me. Any color is OK.

Picture if needed just in case:

1694016300969.png

Reactions: rasband
Sri,
I was thinking they had a 1997-2002 version and a 2003 up version? I could be wrong though

Sri,
I was thinking they had a 1997-2002 version and a 2003 up version? I could be wrong though

I think they had only one. But for the newer jeeps, they offered a rubber grommet to cover the hole in the A pillar trim panel. Archive link below.

https://web.archive.org/web/2020102...eep-wrangler-tj-lj-steel-grab-handles-grabars

I’ve got a set I removed prior to installing a cage. Will need to dig them out of the garage.

Thanks, do let me know.

Reactions: P man
They fit both year ranges. I originally had them on my oem late model windshield frame. After a roll I installed an early model windshield frame. The spreader bars at the windshield frame uses the same bolt pattern.

Reactions: psrivats and P man
They fit both year ranges. I originally had them on my oem late model windshield frame. After a roll I installed an early model windshield frame. The spreader bars at the windshield frame uses the same bolt pattern.

You are correct I remember now.

Status
Not open for further replies.