Greg & Chris' Excellent Adventure 1/22/22

RINC

E pluribus unum = Out of many, one
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
Greg wanted to go exploring off of Table Mesa Rd. This ended up being an adventure. Started just after sunrise. Ended after sundown.

I think we did the Lower Terminator trail.

adventure001.jpg

adventure002.jpg

adventure003.jpg

adventure004.jpg

@Farmergreg gonna have to chime in with details.

Rudee making me wait for details 😂

@Farmergreg did send me this pic earlier. We went in search of a trail to get to Black Canyon City.
adventure005.jpg

You can see the town off in the distance. We were so high in elevation, the cactuses were gone. We were unsuccessful in finding a trail to town.

The trailerhood here has limited wifi.
@RINC will post my pics.

Looking for the NW passage! Trying to get around the backside of Lake Pleasant and link up with Cleator or Crown King.
At one point we were 5 miles West of Black Canyon City and found a promising trail heading east but it ended at a livestock pond. At that point we needed to retrace our path before running out of daylight.

Reactions: NPhopper and RINC
The trailerhood here has limited wifi.
@RINC will post my pics.

Looking for the NW passage! Trying to get around the backside of Lake Pleasant and link up with Cleator or Crown King.
At one point we were 5 miles West of Black Canyon City and found a promising trail heading east but it ended at a livestock pond. At that point we needed to retrace our path before running out of daylight.

A bit late. Sorry @Farmergreg !

farmergreg001.jpg

farmergreg002.jpg

farmergreg001.jpg
farmergreg002.jpg
farmergreg003.jpg
farmergreg004.jpg
farmergreg005.jpg
farmergreg006.jpg
farmergreg007.jpg
farmergreg008.jpg
farmergreg009.jpg
farmergreg010.jpg
farmergreg011.jpg
farmergreg011.jpg

The original spare on the rubicon makes me nervous with the age of it. Did you plug that sucker, pretty good slash. Nice pics.

Reactions: RINC
Reactions: Farmergreg