Gun rant

Rick Flair

Domari Nolo
Supporting Member
Damn panic buyers! 🙄

While I love people arming themselves it’s getting pathetic.

I’m trying to buy another .22LR for my son to hunt grouse with next month.

I have a special model I’d like for reasons and I cannot find one I stock anywhere. I mean, we are talking about a simple bolt action .22LR for god sakes. It can’t get much more fudd than that.

rant over!

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
At least you can get ammo now. Try gun broker and have what you want shipped to an FFL nearby that won’t charge more than $20 for a transfer.

Reactions: Rick Flair
I hear you. I can't find shit either unless I want to pay absurdly marked up prices on Gun Broker, and at this point I guess I'm just going to wait until idiots get back on their asses and make enough supply to keep up with the demand.

Ammo I have covered.

there is one on GB, current bid is $65 over MSRP and climbing. 😂
For a 22LR bolt action???

What’s is the world coming too? I laughed when the 22LR “AR” was bringing way over msrp, but a bolt gun? I have a SW M&P 15-22 for plinking. I could see why you’d want a bolt for small game and stuff, but why would there be a run on them? Backpack gun for SHTF or something?

What’s is the world coming too? I laughed when the 22LR “AR” was bringing way over msrp, but a bolt gun? I have a SW M&P 15-22 for plinking. I could see why you’d want a bolt for small game and stuff, but why would there be a run on them? Backpack gun for SHTF or something?
Suppressed bolt action 22 and thermal is a hell of a fun thing.

Right?!?

but App nailed it. (I get a deeeeep discount on thermal and want to dive in).

I’ll check them out, heard good things for sure. What are you running for small cans? A sparrow?
First can I bought was a sparrow then I was in a local gun store and they had a dead air mask so I bought it. I like both, the sparrow is prone to first round pop though.

First can I bought was a sparrow then I was in a local gun store and they had a dead air mask so I bought it. I like both, the sparrow is prone to first round pop though.

Never heard is dead air so I’ll check them out. Sucks about the sparrow, it’s cheap!

I just read an article about a number of the larger gun manufacturers who are not ramping up production because they believe there will be a "blue wave" and significant attempts to make guns hard to get in the coming years. As it is, finding the financing to expand is hard for them because of the pressure banks are getting to not work with them is rising.

The progressives are going to "test" the courts to see what they can get away with if they get all 3 branches.... you can count on it.

• Sad