Hammer24's 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Got the old air compressor mounted and wired up so now we have onboard air, just for airing up the tyres. Switch on the dash and it's completely hidden under the passengers seat when it's slid back fully, so a pretty neat install.
116267297_372600323718090_5547690763277470608_n.jpg

Finally got 33's and more lift. I've gone with 33x10.50r15 KM3's, keeping the same width as before to stay in the flares but increasing the height, plus moving to a mud terrain. For the lift I've got with Rancho RS9000XL shocks which are the go to shock around here for TJ's, and custom made 3 inch springs from the local Jeep expert. I also extended the bump stops and put an adjustable front trackbar in it. I already had a rear trackbar bracket from the old OME lift, an SYE, extended swaybar links, and cam bolts to adjust the pinion angle (although I may still need adjustable uppers, will see how it goes first).

Here's a couple of pics when I first got the 33's on but still with the 2 inch lift thats sagging in the front;
1.png

2.png

Had to chuck some spacers under the third brakelight to get the spare to fit.
3.png

4.png

Got all the new fancy bits laid out ready to install over the weekend;
5.png

And a couple of pics of the shiny new parts/install;
6.png

7.png
8.png
9.png

And a couple of pics of how it's sitting after settling for a couple of days, I will probably put 10mm coil spacers in the rear to get a tiny bit of rake so when I load it up it isn't sagging in the rear.
10.png

11.png

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and TWiG01