Happy Fathers day folks

Eddie Greenlee

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Here's my father's day present from my wife and son. Boy this is going to be nice. And I'm sure my wife won't have to soak my t shirts as long to get the clean ha

20170618_141021.jpg

Those things are awesome to have. I use mine all the time! It makes such a difference when you're under the vehicle.

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
Nice! How comfortable is the headrest on it? I do so much Jeep work these days that I'm really tired of crawling and scooting across concrete after 4 years of this. I'd like to get one and if the headrest on yours is okay, I think I'll get that one or one that is similar.

Nice! How comfortable is the headrest on it? I do so much Jeep work these days that I'm really tired of crawling and scooting across concrete after 4 years of this. I'd like to get one and if the headrest on yours is okay, I think I'll get that one or one that is similar.

the head rest is nice and soft, as long as you can work with your head flat its good. if you want it elevated, you will have to grab some foam or another pillow if you need it at an angle. I played around under the jeep earlier and ( man its nice not having to scoot you body around with your feet or dragging around with your hands. also if you have 33" tires you will have to go to the side of the differentials ha.

Reactions: Brantley
Awesome father's day gift. Unfortunately I have to scoot under my jeep. I have a sloped floor in my garage (built in 1960) and if I got on a creeper I'm rolling into the garage door or into the driveway.

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee