Has anyone relocated the Rubicon locker pumps inside the Jeep?

Personally I would not trust any regulator that goes high enough to fill tires. You are looking for something with a 0-15 PSI range to run the Rubicon locker actuators.

I assume this includes the solenoids I linked since ARB uses significantly higher pressures?

I assume this includes the solenoids I linked since ARB uses significantly higher pressures?
Not at all. The solenoid air valve works on the high pressure tank side and you just regulate down stream flow to the locker actuator after the valve.

edit- you just need to make sure the regulator input pressure range works with the max tank pressure.

Not at all. The solenoid air valve works on the high pressure tank side and you just regulate down stream flow to the locker actuator after the valve.

edit- you just need to make sure the regulator input pressure range works with the max tank pressure.
Got it, thanks!

My single ARB compressor has a 110# switch. It would take a good regulator to go from 110 to5. Most have ranges max to min.

My single ARB compressor has a 110# switch. It would take a good regulator to go from 110 to5. Most have ranges max to min.
Not even a tiny bit difficult.
1645978669552.png

Moved my compressors to the engine bay when I did the tummy tuck. Process really wasn't hard at all. I mounted it on the tray after painting it. Only issue I had was accidently reversing the tubes on the front locker. Switched them once I realized the problem.
Hey Kevin Q, we're nearly neighbors, Hellertown here.

Reactions: Kevin Q