Has Quadratec gone out of business?

Finally heard back from Quadratec. It was the system upgrade. I've done plenty of systems upgrades in my career and I've never lost the ability to email a customer. This lasted from Feb 12th to March 22nd. That's crazy. However, they're back on the case and I'm counting on Rob Windle to save the day here with my international order. He's been great when he can communicate!

Reactions: L J and LJGreg
Finally heard back from Quadratec. It was the system upgrade. I've done plenty of systems upgrades in my career and I've never lost the ability to email a customer. This lasted from Feb 12th to March 22nd. That's crazy. However, they're back on the case and I'm counting on Rob Windle to save the day here with my international order. He's been great when he can communicate!
I guess time difference is not ideal for you, but I have always found I get great help if I use their webchat. Just need to get past the Quadbot and then wait maybe 20 mins for an agent. But once connected the support has been impeccable for me.

I concur about Ebay. I had a buyer that didn't read my description thoroughly and used eBay's 'buyer protection' as if I was an Amazon store to force me into paying return shipping and taking back an item that I fully detailed as 40+ years used, with 'no returns', images, close-ups and arrows highlighting flaws. He openly apologized that he missed the details in my description, yet ebay took his side. I haven't sold anything via eCrap since. They're trash towards their sellers.
Yep, this happened to me. Sold a very high quality receiver, with pictures of all angles, documented all the scuffs/scratches, that there was no remote, etc. Buyer pulled the protection game on me, eBay made me pay return shipping and refund buyer... the receiver came back in a box that barely fit in, was crushed, and smelled bad of cigarette smoke... I contested the issue with ebay, and after a couple weeks, they apologized that they allowed the return, refunded me ALL the money I was out, shipping and all, and froze the account of the buyer... once the results were in, I put the remains on the curb.

Reactions: fourpointzero
Jumping in late here but the thread title says what I'm worried about. I've used @Quadratec for years on my CJ, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee and now a RHD Wrangler TJ (I moved to Australia.) I've got a few thousand dollars of parts I need to get this ol' girl up and running, but I'm being completely ghosted by @Quadratec going on a month now. This is starting to feel like a bad Tinder date....or whatever the kids are doing these days. Is it just me or are there broader issues?
I'm in the same boat. I've been attempting to use the remaining balance on a gift card. I managed to get someone of the phone and use the balance last week for a cab cover, but I see that it was never applied, and my card was changed the full amount. Likewise, I have been attempting to contact them via phone and email with no luck.