Having fun with a Bears fan

Can you tell me why? That's all I would like to know. I'm not trying to be mean, rude, or annoying, I just don't understand why.
Do you drink Bud Dry?

2Ns9F-.gif

Last edited:
Thank you! Every single customer from Alabama gets the same story.

This Pcm will perform to perfection in your jeep I personally guarantee it. There is only one problem and it only happens in that great state of Alabama…

“Every single time to honk the horn it plays the Clemson fight song!”

I'm ok with that.

• Love
Reactions: Wranglerfix
I’m glad no one has brought up the Cowboys, “we” continue to suck every year.
On the Bears conversation, I was a huge Brian Urlacher fan and loved watching the SNL skit. Heelarious.

And “we” watch sports because it’s entertainment. Just like people watching their favorite house wives of who gives a F.💩. I enjoy sitting down with my boy and watching some baseball, he plays so I’m able to tell him what the game is supposed to look like.

Cowboys? Dandy Don, Roger the dodger, Hawkeye, Hollywood, too tall, the hitting machine, Preston/Drew (26 and 88 no relation) and who can forget Kevin Sweeney as the scrub QB during the strike? 👌🏻

You called him out first, both times for saying 'we'. I would have likely responded the same way at the same point he did. Then pushing someone else to explain how they could be a Bears fan.

It's really dragging down what started out as a humorous fun thread.
That wasn't my intent, but to keep peace in the forum, I will let it go.

Life long CFL (Canadian Football League) fan here, Toronto Argonauts in particular. I like 3 down football. I've come to like the NFL too though. The season here ends with the Grey Cup game in late November and that's about when I take an interest in the NFL. I have no routing interest in any team though I do like the Bills. I'm a big Doug Flutie fan and he played for both teams. The funniest t-shirt in football (I think) was when he played 2nd string to Rob Johnson and was probably better. It read ... "I'd rather have a little Flutie than a big Johnson"

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
A few quick questions I have posed to athletes over the years.

“How did it feel standing on the sidelines watching John Elway drive 99 yards?”

“What kind of fu@king question is that?!?” -Bernie Kosar

“How was it going to high school with Janis Joplin?

“She was wild! Wild, I tell you. Nearly everybody if Port Arthur fu@ked her! Turns to his buddy, “Remember Johnny Brown? He fu@ked her!” -Jimmy Johnson.

“How’s Scott Norwood doing these days?”

“Still a wide right, choke artist I guess!”-Lawrence Taylor

“You ready to throw hands?!? (Aggressive voice)

“Let’s go!” -Kimbo Slice

I have a smidgen of line crosser in me. 😜🤫

E39F6EE3-7F60-4A8D-B6B0-F9FF0D698CB8.jpeg

EF015226-0237-4404-83BD-B516CB3103E2.jpeg

A73B201B-0BAF-41E0-9BDF-412702EF112C.jpeg