Having fun with a Bears fan

Awesome!! I may have missed it but, how is it you have met all these people?

I met JJ at a boat flea market in Miami. He collects antique reels and is always seen trolling around South Florida (Pun intended.)

Kosar I met at an arcade with my kids…He used to live in Davie, Fl before the IRS, wife and the bottle snatched his wallet and soul.

LT lives in Pembroke Pines and I see him almost weekly at LongHorn Steakhouse. He plays a lot of golf and enjoys laughing!

Kimbo was a Bahamian that lived in Miramar. I just went up and started jawing with him.

I can start a conversation with a dead guy and I have goody gift called eidetic memory that recalls the good, bad and ugly in a nanosecond. I also have the sack to approach someone as they eat and shit like the rest of us. In a respectable way, of course.

That’s all.

Kosar I met at an arcade with my kids…He used to live in Davie, Fl before the IRS, wife and the bottle snatched his wallet and soul.

LT lives in Pembroke Pines and I see him almost weekly at LongHorn Steakhouse. He plays a lot of golf and enjoys laughing!

Kimbo was a Bahamian that lived in Miramar. I just went up and started jawing with him.

I can start a conversation with a dead guy and I have goody gift called eidetic memory that recalls the good, bad and ugly in a nanosecond. I also have the sack to approach someone as they eat and shit like the rest of us. In a respectable way, of course.

That’s all.
I chatted with Bobby Knight at a McDonalds once. I didn’t have the sack to bother him for a picture though.

I chatted with Bobby Knight at a McDonalds once. I didn’t have the sack to bother him for a picture though.
It’s all about timing and what you say…

“Excuse me, ma’am. Can you teach me to doggie paddle?”

Dara Torres-“🤣🤣🤣🤣

58AECD82-5AD2-4BA8-8C57-5552D7A87CEA.jpeg

So...Go Pack Go. That would get my Bears fan boss and co workers going.

Also, you won't hurt my feelings bad mouthing AR. Have at it.

As a total aside, stay away from white lightning ⚡👀🤪

View attachment 265871
I tried a friend's honest-to-God moonshine he brought back from West Virginia once and it was definitely not what I expected. It was actually very good, smoother than some highly acclaimed whisky I have drank.

I tried a friend's honest-to-God moonshine he brought back from West Virginia once and it was definitely not what I expected. It was actually very good, smoother than some highly acclaimed whisky I have drank.
I had the same experience with some moonshine a friend in Missouri made. Very nice sippin' whisky.

My grandfather made shine in Tennesee. My dad (12) would drive a car sitting on a pillow through the Smoky mountains making his rounds.

Gramp’s house had a wrap around porch where all of the hillbillys would drink and pass out on Friday night. My dad and uncles would roll them for whatever they had left, tie their shoestrings together and then light them on fire! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Their stories have stories that I cherish snd enjoy reminiscing about. Thanks for listening! 👍🏻

Reactions: SoCalGlide