Tennessee Headed to the Nashville area

Lol, I don't know where any of those places are yet. Except for Gallatin and Hendersonville. I'm so new, I haven't even had Hot Chicken yet. Still don't even know what that is.

Lol, I don't know where any of those places are yet. Except for Gallatin and Hendersonville. I'm so new, I haven't even had Hot Chicken yet. Still don't even know what that is.
Brentwood is just south of Nashville, Spring Hill is in Alabama…

…Sorry Brian - couldn’t resist. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: Brianj5600
I'm on the border.
I have a Gallatin address but I'm really between the 2 also.

If you like cajun food, the lost cajun is pretty good. The sumner county jeep crew meets almost every Saturday, I think at 7, at Cafe 393 for breakfast and they typically draw a pretty big crowd.

If you want the real deal hot chicken you have to go to Prince's hot chicken, the origin story is pretty funny. You'll see Nashville hot chicken everywhere, on pizza, at the fast food places but they may or may not be as hot as the original.

As southern legend goes, the origin of hot chicken can be traced back to a well-known womanizer named Thornton Prince, who was "tall, handsome, and good-looking," according to his great niece, André Prince Jeffries. "Even in the height of the Great Depression, Thornton Prince knew how to have a good time. He enjoyed the nightlife and had a well-earned reputation as being quite the ladies' man," the restaurant's About Us page explains.

Per Prince family lore, after stepping out on his "steady girl" one Saturday night, the next morning Prince was served up a plate of fried chicken that had been doused with hot pepper to teach him a lesson. Apparently, despite the unexpected heat, Prince loved the taste of the fiery fried dish and began sharing it with friends and family.

Yeah, it was great. That's what I'm used to when I lived in south Florida Today I'm freezing. I actually had to wear pants. Some thing else I'm not used to doing because of South Florida lol. Have to go out shopping for real clothes. No more shorts and flip flops for me.
Where is S. FL? I just moved to N. AL, Huntsville area from the Boca Raton area Feb '21. Love it up here! If I hadn't been remodeling the house last year, I would have been able to hit more trails. I have only been to the Iron Gap trail, and Stoney Lonesome so far, this year will be doing a lot more!

Where is S. FL? I just moved to N. AL, Huntsville area from the Boca Raton area Feb '21. Love it up here! If I hadn't been remodeling the house last year, I would have been able to hit more trails. I have only been to the Iron Gap trail, and Stoney Lonesome so far, this year will be doing a lot more!
I was in Deerfield Beach.

I have a Gallatin address but I'm really between the 2 also.

If you like cajun food, the lost cajun is pretty good. The sumner county jeep crew meets almost every Saturday, I think at 7, at Cafe 393 for breakfast and they typically draw a pretty big crowd.

If you want the real deal hot chicken you have to go to Prince's hot chicken, the origin story is pretty funny. You'll see Nashville hot chicken everywhere, on pizza, at the fast food places but they may or may not be as hot as the original.

As southern legend goes, the origin of hot chicken can be traced back to a well-known womanizer named Thornton Prince, who was "tall, handsome, and good-looking," according to his great niece, André Prince Jeffries. "Even in the height of the Great Depression, Thornton Prince knew how to have a good time. He enjoyed the nightlife and had a well-earned reputation as being quite the ladies' man," the restaurant's About Us page explains.

Per Prince family lore, after stepping out on his "steady girl" one Saturday night, the next morning Prince was served up a plate of fried chicken that had been doused with hot pepper to teach him a lesson. Apparently, despite the unexpected heat, Prince loved the taste of the fiery fried dish and began sharing it with friends and family.
I will absolutely check that out first. Thanks.

Lol, we just had the warmest Christmas and new years that I ever remember in this state. and welcome to TN
It was nice in Kentucky too, new years eve.
This is at Blue Holler.

20211231_143221.jpg

I'm used to Florida where it's always hot, it's always humid, and hurricanes are always on your mind. I have to retrain my brain to get used to the seasons again.
Yep, I had to as well. That and this 'cold' weather needed adjustment too.... Glad my JT has
heated seats, heated steering wheel, and remote start!

Reactions: Big-Al
This amount of snow if rare, even rarer is the fact that it was powdery snow without a 1" layer of sleet frozen below.
That's what everyone is saying. I have family here and they told me this is super rare. This is exactly like the weather I grew up with in New York.