Heater Issues

MajiJeepTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Good morning, I wanted to know if the heat in a TJ is strong. Mine blows lukewarm air and even if I accelerate still the same temperature. Could you tell me if the heat in these Jeeps is good, I have a soft top so I already know that it will not be as warm as a hardtop. Could the heater core be partially blocked, this happened to me in my Fox body Mustang. Any suggestions or ideas I would greatly appreciate.

My heater will burn your feet at the 3rd or fourth blower setting. TJ's Definitely have a strong heater. Sounds like you are clogged up if your fan is working well.

Fan blows hard, temperature of the TJ is perfect. I will check it even though the radiator is brand, doubt they flushed it for that. Dumb question where is the heater core?

You guys are hilarious! Both hoses are barely warm, so I will start with a flush and go from there. Thank you, I really do not feel like changing a heater core.s
Sorry bout that. Some people just like to bash people who are only trying to help. I don’t know everything. But sometimes I believe everyone else does. Every forum has its ******. Keep us posted

Sorry bout that. Some people just like to bash people who are only trying to help. I don’t know everything. But sometimes I believe everyone else does. Every forum has its ******. Keep us posted
I agree, in the mustang forum, I belong to, if you make a mistake they rip you apart.

Reactions: Mike Gibbs
I appreciate the help, this is my first Wrangler so any advice is welcomed. Whether it is spelled right or not, I am joking.
I flushed my heater core literally this morning. 2 pieces of hoses and a garden hose fitting. SO much crap in it. After replacing my blower motor resistor, setting 1 will cook 10 lbs of frozen fish in about a minute. 😂

I flushed my heater core literally this morning. 2 pieces of hoses and a garden hose fitting. SO much crap in it. After replacing my blower motor resistor, setting 1 will cook 10 lbs of frozen fish in about a minute. 😂
Awesome, I can make lunch and stay warm.😂. Since I don’t have a hose I am going to have to take it to my mechanic.