Hella 7 E-Code H4

I run BeamTech LEDs in mine.
Same here on both accounts. Great setup.

E51CA219-E720-48ED-BF84-0AA22F76FD33.jpeg

179CF046-FB85-48C4-9C01-9824D24B10FB.jpeg

52587E87-8BB0-41FD-B305-D374E7410069.jpeg

Reactions: Zorba
Do you or John happen to know which beamtech? There seems to be a few H4 9003's.
I got these

BEAMTECH H4 LED Bulb, 50W 6500K 8000Lumens Extremely Brigh (9003 Hi/Lo) CSP Chips Conversion Kit Fanless All In One Plug N Play Low Fog Light https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XHD78DQ/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Says they don’t fit, but that’s because they fit the H4 housings which aren’t factory but look factory 😁

I'm going all led except the front marker, and turn lights don't want to deal with floating ground issue. So I guess I'll look for the flasher.

I ran them and they worked great with LED bulbs. Some people will tell you you might as well be driving around with a blender full of kittens that's attached to your headlight switch by how bad it is, but I never got flashed.

I will further comment that I'm seriously considering going back to this setup from Trucklites because of the way the look when off fwiw.

I will further comment that I'm seriously considering going back to this setup from Trucklites because of the way the look when off fwiw.
Yea, most the LED headlites aren't the best looking - but to my mind the largest advantage of the E-code Hellas is that they're made out of GLASS. These plastic headlites only last a few years here in Florida - dumbest idea ever. After touchscreens at least.

My prior experience when installing LED H4 headlight bulbs in my Jeep; the LED headlights created excessive stray RF on the Ham Radio.
I tried bonding the grounds, in line capacitors, grounding the LED igniter body and snap on ferrite beads for the power on the headlights and radio to no avail.
IF you do have a Ham Radio installed; do you notice excessive noise on the radio when the LED headlights are on ?

Many hams report RF interference issues that can be traced to aftermarket LED's. I know hams who own jeeps, Xterras and Toyota 4Runners/FJ's who have all been forced to deal with this issue with both ham and CB and who either completely changed their antenna location and cable routing or ditched the aftermarket LED's altogether.

That's why I avoid them.

I use Philips Xtreme Vision +130 60/55w H4 halogen bulbs and recommend them to others. No RF interference, no harsh glare for yourself or other drivers, none of that bluish tint favored by the ricer crowd. If you can't see with these you are either going way too fast or have a vision problem that should be addressed with something other than brighter light bulbs.

Many hams report RF interference issues that can be traced to aftermarket LED's. I know hams who own jeeps, Xterras and Toyota 4Runners/FJ's who have all been forced to deal with this issue with both ham and CB and who either completely changed their antenna location and cable routing or ditched the aftermarket LED's altogether.

That's why I avoid them.

I use Philips Xtreme Vision +130 60/55w H4 halogen bulbs and recommend them to others. No RF interference, no harsh glare for yourself or other drivers, none of that bluish tint favored by the ricer crowd. If you can't see with these you are either going way too fast or have a vision problem that should be addressed with something other than brighter light bulbs.
The cheap solid state circuitry in the Chinese LEDs is prone to RF problems which is exactly why I stay with the H4 halogen style bulbs....