Hello from Columbus, OH

KP_LJ

Supporting Member
Hello Guys, New member Kp from Columbus, OH. New to the forum but following this great community for the last 4 years. Happy owner of 04 LJ. First jeep and it's been 4 years. 156K miles on it.

Here is the build sheet so far from the stock( I owned this LJ close to 130K miles)

3.5 MC lift
1" Currie body lift
1" MML
4.56 Yukon gears and Eaton lockers

After 4.5" Lift :

Lift_LJ.jpeg

Lift_LJ_Front.jpeg

Stock Look:

Stock_LJ.jpeg

Next upgrades:

Bought a TJ Rubi Dana 44 front axle a few months ago. Planning to replace Dana 30 with Dana 44 by end of this year. Also planning to add a big brake kit around the same time.

Damn, that's a sharp looking Unlimited! I love it with the factory Ravine wheels.

Hey, KP, welcome. I'm from Dayton. Do you wheel anywhere around here or travel somewhere?
Hey Taylor, Good to know that you are from Dayton. Been there a few times. I have been to Rush off-road trails place two times and few other trails close to Columbus.

Damn, that's a sharp looking Unlimited! I love it with the factory Ravine wheels.

Thank you Chris. Got a set of AEV Bridgers Wheels (16x8 with 5x4.5"). Planning to use them for the next tire change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Hey Taylor, Good to know that you are from Dayton. Been there a few times. I have been to Rush off-road trails place two times and few other trails close to Columbus.
Never been to rush or any trails near Columbus. I'm in Columbus from time to time that two daughters that live there that just graduated Ohio State. What are the trails like around Columbus?

Never been to rush or any trails near Columbus. I'm in Columbus from time to time that two daughters that live there that just graduated Ohio State. What are the trails like around Columbus?
Hey Taylor, Not really a close place to Columbus. Vinton county and Southington Offroad Park are the known places. Local groups like MOJO and other groups encourage trips to these locations.