Hello from Southern Oregon

Welcome to another New Member from Virginia! Been to OR many times, and good friends out there! Beautiful country, and beautiful TJ You have! 👍🏻

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I just bought a '99 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 with a big ass lift, lol. No idea all the proper terminology on everything yet. I'm super excited to start getting it cleaned up and making it my own! Once the clutch is replaced I'll be able to actually drive it for the first time... hopefully next week!

I've wanted a Jeep for a lot of years and finally pulled the trigger. My dad's nickname was RockHopper but I never got the chance to go out with him before he passed last year. I didn't make the connection until the night I bought my Jeep, but it was the day before the one year anniversary of his death. So it was meant to be.

Anyway, I've got a lot to learn. I'm hoping to join a local Jeep club as soon as I find one so that I can learn from folks both here and in person. I'm Central Point, Oregon near Medford. Lot's of beautiful country in this area to explore, from mountains to coastal beaches and dunes.

My Jeep came with a Hi-Lift jack and I've already learned on here that I should probably get rid of it, lol. So if anyone has any suggestions on anything at all, I'm all ears. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Lora

View attachment 149222.
Great tj.. My 99 like its little brother.. I feel for you i had similar situation with my farther.. God bless.. Oh.. Hello from new york City

Another welcome from Oregon. Nice Jeep!
Your father is definitely looking down on you from above with a very large smile! :D

Reactions: Somehellgiven