HELP!!!! Does anyone know who makes this rocker switch panel?

Jeep 541X

Bend Jeepin'
Supporting Member
I got my TJ back with new lockers and gears installed, but can't seem to find this extended rocker switch panel that will house eaton e-locker switches... As always, your help is highly appreciated.

8370BEC7-20A4-4338-B749-2DDFF1DE8F5C.jpeg

Looks like a 3d printed panel to me. You can find a few different types typing "3d printed switch panel tj wrangler" into Google.

Reactions: Ephry73
I got my TJ back with new lockers and gears installed, but can't seem to find this extended rocker switch panel that will house eaton e-locker switches... As always, your help is highly appreciated.

View attachment 249282
I hate to break it to you, but the switches that Eaton provides are not going to fit in spaces of that size.

That turned our really nice! I did something similar with my locker switches. Unfortunately, the early TJ dash doesn't accommodate the "blank" panel as easily so I modified the Daystar panel to fit. It's definitely not as clean as yours is - but it works.
1620224698919.png

That turned our really nice! I did something similar with my locker switches. Unfortunately, the early TJ dash doesn't accommodate the "blank" panel as easily so I modified the Daystar panel to fit. It's definitely not as clean as yours is - but it works.View attachment 250007
Thank you… it’s coming along quite nicely. Now, would you happen to have any suggestions on Dana 30 and Dana 35 skid plates?

I can only speak for what I've used in the past.

I've been really happy with a bolt-on skid plate for the Dana 30. It's taken a lot of abuse over the years. Mine is a Mopar product but the Rugged Ridge appears to be the same design.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013RIOI4/?tag=wranglerorg-20
I run a thicker steel cover in the rear for my Dana 35. It's integrated into my bolt-on truss and not available separately. Before the truss I had one of the aluminum covers from American Rebel. It held up well for what I put it thru. Not sure if these are available any longer though...
https://www.morris4x4center.com/ame...ial-cover-jeep-logo-black-ar-Dana 35-xjb.html

Looking good!! You can even keep the USB charging/connection poert by adding it to the bezel, or that blank plate above the outlet port

I can only speak for what I've used in the past.

I've been really happy with a bolt-on skid plate for the Dana 30. It's taken a lot of abuse over the years. Mine is a Mopar product but the Rugged Ridge appears to be the same design.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013RIOI4/?tag=wranglerorg-20
I run a thicker steel cover in the rear for my Dana 35. It's integrated into my bolt-on truss and not available separately. Before the truss I had one of the aluminum covers from American Rebel. It held up well for what I put it thru. Not sure if these are available any longer though...
https://www.morris4x4center.com/ame...ial-cover-jeep-logo-black-ar-Dana 35-xjb.html
Great info! Thank you… 1st hand experience is always best.

Reactions: SvtLdr
Are you Alpine dudes liking those decks? I almost went with a Alpine but had a pioneer handed to me. Still might go with something that has GPS.

Here are a few pics of some toggles on my dash:

IMG_2301_zpsmszio2qx.jpg

IMG_2307_zpsr5r5bvks.jpg

Are you Alpine dudes liking those decks? I almost went with a Alpine but had a pioneer handed to me. Still might go with something that has GPS.

I love the Alpine I have (mine is the iLX-W650) - the CarPlay is excellent, screen visibility is excellent, the built in controls are great and Bluetooth is fast and reliable (note that CarPlay requires a plug-in connector for this one). I didn't bother with GPS or Satellite Radio, since I use (and prefer) my Apple Maps and Spotify.

Reactions: TboneJeeper
I love the Alpine I have (mine is the iLX-W650) - the CarPlay is excellent, screen visibility is excellent, the built in controls are great and Bluetooth is fast and reliable (note that CarPlay requires a plug-in connector for this one). I didn't bother with GPS or Satellite Radio, since I use (and prefer) my Apple Maps and Spotify.
Visibility is high on the list. The pioneer is a bit dull and dim. I’ve always liked the look and feel of the alpine double din decks. GPS is a not real high on the list but would be nice. I’m often out of cell range.

Visibility is high on the list. The pioneer is a bit dull and dim. I’ve always liked the look and feel of the alpine double din decks. GPS is a not real high on the list but would be nice. I’m often out of cell range.
Zactly what Pc1p said.

Oh wow...that's really cool. Here all along I thought I had a good idea. But this is SLICK! 👇
1620355416397.png

Reactions: pc1p