HELP!!!! Does anyone know who makes this rocker switch panel?

GPS is a not real high on the list but would be nice. I’m often out of cell range.
You're talking about off-road driving I assume? For on-road GPS stuff, it is rare that I'm out of cell range long enough to be a concern (and I've traveled all over the U.S. for work these past 7 years).

For off-roading, I've been using Gaia GPS with downloaded maps as well as AllTrails. AllTrails has a lot of good information for wheeling and OHV stuff and you can download the .gpx files easily (you will need a subscription, which is cheap and has paid for itself a few times already). Once you download the .gpx file, you can upload those files to Gaia GPS. I like Gaia for a few reasons - the mains ones are that it works in CarPlay and looks exactly like it does on the phone (with an identical interface) and it is also has the smoothest interface (I like simple for stuff like this).

Reactions: WSS and Jeep 541X
You're talking about off-road driving I assume? For on-road GPS stuff, it is rare that I'm out of cell range long enough to be a concern (and I've traveled all over the U.S. for work these past 7 years).

For off-roading, I've been using Gaia GPS with downloaded maps as well as AllTrails. AllTrails has a lot of good information for wheeling and OHV stuff and you can download the .gpx files easily (you will need a subscription, which is cheap and has paid for itself a few times already). Once you download the .gpx file, you can upload those files to Gaia GPS. I like Gaia for a few reasons - the mains ones are that it works in CarPlay and looks exactly like it does on the phone (with an identical interface) and it is also has the smoothest interface (I like simple for stuff like this).
Really dig ur tech style, mang!!!

Yes, off road driving. My TJ is a trailer queen. The only asphalt she sees is from the trailer to the trail.

I recently switched to Gaia from Garmin. I am still on the fence if I will stay with Gaia. The big plus of Gaia is lots of folks are using it which makes sharing and using easier. One issue that took me a while to identify was that I am consistently missing turns or trail splits by 50 feet or so. It may be my slow iPad, I need to work it out though, backing up is embarrassing and my passengers lose confidence. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: pc1p
Yes, off road driving. My TJ is a trailer queen. The only asphalt she sees is from the trailer to the trail.

I recently switched to Gaia from Garmin. I am still on the fence if I will stay with Gaia. The big plus of Gaia is lots of folks are using it which makes sharing and using easier. One issue that took me a while to identify was that I am consistently missing turns or trail splits by 50 feet or so. It may be my slow iPad, I need to work it out though, backing up is embarrassing and my passengers lose confidence. LOL
Passengers lose confidence and start requesting reimbursement for ticket fees ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: pc1p and WSS

Hmm, can't say I had that issue on Gaia with my phone as of yet even in deep canyon trails my GPS signal seems quite accurate. What GPX files are you using?

Hmm, can't say I had that issue on Gaia with my phone as of yet even in deep canyon trails my GPS signal seems quite accurate. What GPX files are you using?
Some I build, some are from alltrails or trails offroad. I am a slow driver too. I suspect it is the old iPad not keeping up. When I stop, the icon/cursor moves just a little, not 50' though.

I decided when I jumped ship to Gaia that I would not use any gpx's from Garmin's basecamp.

Reactions: pc1p