Help reinstalling factory radio

Before
IMG_20190406_121320930_HDR.jpg

That's a lower end one but eclipse always made really good sq units, even without all the fancy features and copper chassis like the one in my other car has. Why didn't you like it? They were always famous for being the ugliest HU you could buy, but i thought even the basic ones sounded good.

When I bought my Jeep some years back, the PO had installed an aftermarket radio/stero. I hate that radio. So I'm now installing the factory radio. The PO cut and spliced wires from the aftermarket radio into the factory harness. I would like to find the two short sections that goes from the back of the factory radio and plugs into the factory Jeep wiring harness. I find just the section that plugs into the back of the radio with loose wires on the end. I need the plugs on both ends...one end plugs into radio and the other end plugs into harness. Make sense?
Glad you brought this subject up, will be doing the same thing soon, cannot abide the after market unit my po installed.

That's a lower end one but eclipse always made really good sq units, even without all the fancy features and copper chassis like the one in my other car has. Why didn't you like it? They were always famous for being the ugliest HU you could buy, but i thought even the basic ones sounded good.
It worked and sounded good, I just wanted the simple factory radio back.

Reactions: CaliSteve
The PO of mine put a Kenwood HU in mine. It was ok, but I just wanted something newer that would connect to my phone. I went with a Sony that does my phone and also I can set the color. LOL

The thing I like about your stock unit, is the fact that you have the bass treble and mid adjusters. I guess new radios no longer come with bass and treble adjustments. It's now 80hzs or 100 or ..... what ever they are. LOL I just don't understand it and finally just gave up and switched to the "ROCK" mode. LOL Once I get my amp I will have my kid come and get the sound settings set for me. LOL

Your radio looks great. I would have probably put a stock one in mine if I had one. To late now though. I like my purple radio. LOL

I can't afford anything right now. I'm still trying to fix old worn out parts. I would be if I had money.