Hey guys new Canuck Jeeper looking for best place to buy aftermarket parts ?

Schat64

Hey guys I just bought and 2006 rubicon TJ and was wondering where the best place to get parts is up here in Canada if any one can point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Rockauto. Quadratec. Extreme Terrain. 4wd.com. 4wp.com to name a few. Best bet is to google it. Rockauto has best prices on mechanical parts. The others will have that and tons of Jeep specific parts. But Rockauto will have your best price on just oem type Jeep parts. If that makes sense. But Rockauto won't have aftermarket custom type stuff. Like lifts, cargo racks, grab handles - stuff that is specific to Jeep.

Most places in the U.S. will ship to Canada, though it won't be cheap.

I dislike Extreme Terrain and Quadratec (also 4 Wheel Parts), but they will ship to Canada. I'd rather shop at Northridge than any of those other outfits.

Amazon will have a lot of stuff too.

Reactions: bedhed
JustJeeps, TdotPerformance, partselect are Canadian I believe. NorthRidge, Summit and RockAuto will ship to Canada but charge a fair bit. If buying anything big (like a lift) find a package receiver and drive to Buffalo if possible.

JustJeeps, TdotPerformance, partselect are Canadian I believe. NorthRidge, Summit and RockAuto will ship to Canada but charge a fair bit. If buying anything big (like a lift) find a package receiver and drive to Buffalo if possible.
I’m about 20 minutes from the border in Detroit so picking stuff up in the states isn’t a big deal would I be better off just paying the exchange rate and getting my stuff from north ridge or something like that?

I do the math every time and for anything over a few hundred it is better for me to drive 45 mins to Blaine. 20 minutes away would probably increase the value prop :unsure:

I've been a big fan of Summit for years now. I don't think they have any problem shipping to the Great White North.

Reactions: bedhed