Hidden Electrical issue

Chaisters

A wind gust threw open the driver door. The electric door locks and alarm wouldn't turn on afterwards. I found the fuse and it was blown. Replacing it made the wipers and sprayers turn on while the car was not on. I removed the fuse and everything was back to normal. A month later I tried again but this time there was a pop and my headlights and 1 high beam is staying on, again everything is off. I put in the key and got power to start the jeep and check the switches. The headlights still would not turn off nor the 1 highbeam but, when i actually switched on the H.B. they both came on. I have to unplug the battery to shut off the lights. 2 months later (today). I tried again, the issues are still there of course but my dash and radio do not power up. My fogs work. If I could get my dash and radio on I could start the jeep and drive it to a repair shop since I can't find the problem. All that said, where can I look to get my dash and radio back up?

A wind gust threw open the driver door. The electric door locks and alarm wouldn't turn on afterwards. I found the fuse and it was blown. Replacing it made the wipers and sprayers turn on while the car was not on. I removed the fuse and everything was back to normal. A month later I tried again but this time there was a pop and my headlights and 1 high beam is staying on, again everything is off. I put in the key and got power to start the jeep and check the switches. The headlights still would not turn off nor the 1 highbeam but, when i actually switched on the H.B. they both came on. I have to unplug the battery to shut off the lights. 2 months later (today). I tried again, the issues are still there of course but my dash and radio do not power up. My fogs work. If I could get my dash and radio on I could start the jeep and drive it to a repair shop since I can't find the problem. All that said, where can I look to get my dash and radio back up?

This is a Jeep, T.J. forum… You’ve got a JK… You’d be better served looking in a JK forum