Hidden Falls solo wheelin'

Yep. Savvy's are out of stock at the moment, but I will be getting theirs and their corner armor soon.
For the obstacles you're trying, definitely. For what I'm doing, sliders are good enough, though I did fall back into an obstacle and the tailight smashed into the tub and made an indention. I didn't even notice for several months. Tailight didn't even break. Shows how weak that area is. I wouldn't mind having the aluminum armor, I just don't want to deal with painting or wrapping it right now. More important things on my agenda, like just having the time to hit some good trails and time and money to make it to better trails. Carry on...

Reactions: Tob
If you decide you want to edit and post wheeling videos, theres a video editing software called Filmora by a company called Wondershare, that's very affordable and well-featured, so if you want to you can merge several clips of a trail or a park into one video. I just renewed my subscription for another year for $25.

But it's also kinda nice to just have the individual clips, too. I find myself much more willing to watch a few 30 second clips that interest me than to sit through ten minutes...

Reactions: Tob and JMT