Hood Vent Scoop / Cowl Induction Scoop

There will be no performance difference either direction. The cowl is vented at the bottom, so it doesn't matter reference pressure and what not.
Keeps out the berries and leaves though! think Macadamia nuts and Mini Figs and you have Aussie tree droppings in mind! Some mornings required cleaning off the wiper blades with one hand and covering the already full grill with the other. :(
My own fault of course for buying an in town heritage shotgun house way too old to have a garage or driveway.

I'm not saying don't do it. I have one and it faces the windshield. I'm just responding to the people talking about ram air and high pressure areas. I also have a cowl intake for the motor. My scoop is just to keep crap out of the cowl. And somebody mentioned screws? Double sided tape is all that is needed. Please nobody screw one of these things on.

I decided to remove my cowl, mainly because it was faded and I don't seem to be getting too much debris in the vent.
It came off pretty easily on a warm day, and I used some plumb line to work underneath the sticky tape.