How many mpg do you get?

I just went for the supercharger solution. $2500 for almost 100 extra wheel horsepower and a crap ton of extra torque... Works for me and doesn't break the bank!

Reactions: 04TJustin
That's gonna be stupid awesome when it gets installed:eek: You'll have to upload some videos of it to make everyone jealous haha

It's going to transform the way it drives. I have all the parts, the only thing holding me back is I have to remove the intake manifold to replace it with the new one. That's a pain in the butt to do!

I bet it is! Might be a pain to secure everything, but may make it easier if you take the fenders off. Just a thought.

Hmmm... I've never removed the fenders before. If you remove the drivers fender do you have full access to the drivers side of the engine?

I can't say with certainty because I've never done it…but I don't see why you wouldn't. I'll know for sure when I get around to installing my MC fenders.

I can't say with certainty because I've never done it…but I don't see why you wouldn't. I'll know for sure when I get around to installing my MC fenders.

We shall see. Maybe I should take out the radiator and remove the front grill and everything. That would make it easier.

Yesterday...Towing a trailer thru a snow storm in the mountains, 300miles, average 12mpg. Never over 55mph.
Today..........Same trip without the trailer, another snowstorm, same speed.... 19mpg.

Reactions: Chris
Around town I get about 11MPG, maybe 13 on a good day.... thats with 3.73 gearing on 33's in an Auto 4.0 I6. (I know i need to regear.)
But hopefully soon my MPG will go up for I am going with 35's and 5.13 gearing.

Around town I get about 11MPG, maybe 13 on a good day.... thats with 3.73 gearing on 33's in an Auto 4.0 I6. (I know i need to regear.)
But hopefully soon my MPG will go up for I am going with 35's and 5.13 gearing.

It should go up when you re-gear. I re-geared to 4.88 with my 33" tires. Maybe I'm just dreaming, but it seems like my MPG increased substantially over what it was with my 4.10 gears.

Can't your actual MPG be skewed if you don't have the proper speedo gear in you TC?
I'm running 31"tires (but actually measure 30") with a 3.73.
I just switched to a 34 tooth speedo gear and double checked with my GPS. and now I'm spot on with MPH.
I haven't run a full tank of gas through it yet but I'm guessing 15 mpg or so.
I need to fill up today. I'll let you know.

I get like 350km (217mi) on one tank of gas. I haven't actually calculated my mpg but I think its something like 15mpg? What do u guys get on a full tank?

Can't your actual MPG be skewed if you don't have the proper speedo gear in you TC?
I'm running 31"tires (but actually measure 30") with a 3.73.
I just switched to a 34 tooth speedo gear and double checked with my GPS. and now I'm spot on with MPH.
I haven't run a full tank of gas through it yet but I'm guessing 15 mpg or so.
I need to fill up today. I'll let you know.
yes it would be skewed with the wrong speedo gear