How tall is your Jeep?

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
@Chris and anybody else running 33's on a 4 inch lift. Can you tell me what lift you have, and how tall on flat ground your TJ is from the floor to the highest point? (Not counting the CB antenna nor roof rack/lightbar)

I am pushing back considering a 4" lift, but was wondering, if I do slip up and decide to pull the trigger, if it will still fit in my garage.

That could be a for sure deal breaker.

I’m at 75 3/4”

Setup is 3” lift front, 2 3/4” rear + 1 1/4” Body Lift. So that’s very close to 4” (with hardtop)

Reactions: ac_
Mine is 73.25" tall without the hardtop on.

I measured to the very top of the windshield frame.

That's a 4" lift with 1/2" body lift on 285/75r16s (33s).

Oh perfect, I forgot you had a body lift. Thanks, I will measure my garage tonight.

Reactions: Chris

I'm going to re-measure mine today when I get out of work. I have my hardtop off now and I'll measure to the very top of the windshield frame so we have a good reference point. In my Jeep notes I have a figure of stock as 71.20"

I'm going to re-measure mine today when I get out of work. I have my hardtop off now and I'll measure to the very top of the windshield frame so we have a good reference point. In my Jeep notes I have a figure of stock as 71.20"

I hope not! That would mean I only have a 2” lift!

I hope not! That would mean I only have a 2” lift!
I got that figure from Chrysler specs. I don’t know where they measured to, though, it is very likely the absolute highest point on the Jeep with hardtop on, which is how I measured and what the OP will need to know to get in the garage

Reactions: ac_ and Chris
05 LJ, 4" Currie lift, 33" Cooper AT/3 tires, all newly installed, my garage opening in 83 1/2" , goes in with room to spare, would give you an actual measurement but just dropped it at the shop

76.5" to the top of the soft top hoop.

285/75r16, Currie ~4" lift, 1.25" body lift.

To confuse things, my rear spring mounts are all changed and there is a 1" spacer in there. :)

Last edited: