How to install Savvy transfer case shifter kit

Now we know the probable reason BMG used the rubber well nuts. I'll glop a bit of RTV on when I do mine!

I can’t say which design is “better”. I can make a case for rubber well nuts being problematic over time though.

Mine shifts like butter because, I did not install it. 🤘

I don’t even know what that means lol. Didn’t install it because it’s too hot in your garage? 🤔 or didn’t install it because you don’t like the design 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: RINC
I’m wrong about the spacer!! Sorry for the bad information - this is what happens without instructions, we’re left to our best guess. I’ve since learned the proper way and will update asap.

Mine shifts like butter because, I did not install it. 🤘

How much they charge you? I just got quoted $170 to have mine installed. But that was also one of like 20 other things for the entire project they just line itemed everything.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
How much they charge you? I just got quoted $170 to have mine installed. But that was also one of like 20 other things for the entire project they just line itemed everything.

It was not cheap. Exactly what they charged I could not tell you. It was added all up on the labor charge.

$170 sounds not too bad. Thats like one hour and 30 minutes labor.

Boy, I sure had hoped they would be back up to the old normal wait time. Though, I can't complain about all the parts I have received. Either installed by me or a shop.

Oh my comment has nothing to do with the product they provide, but how they treat people trying to give them money(which will only help their expensive race team) is absurd. Their customer service is essentially fuck you, our time is more important than yours. Just don’t sell shit if it’s that hard to do so with any human decency. They make nice stuff, but they are shitty people.

Oh my comment has nothing to do with the product they provide, but how they treat people trying to give them money(which will only help their expensive race team) is absurd. Their customer service is essentially fuck you, our time is more important than yours. Just don’t sell shit if it’s that hard to do so with any human decency. They make nice stuff, but they are shitty people.

Understood.

Reactions: TRE3TOP