I can't take it anymore

ejay

TJ Addict
WP_20140411_001.jpg

Haha, that's awesome. I wonder if it actually works?

I remember in the house we grew up, we had a huge yard and massive amounts of grass. We always had a big problem with moles, and my dad went crazy over them, since nothing seemed to work. Of course I don't remember him ever trying this :ROFLMAO:

My air compressor is a little different then my 4.0. The compressor was made for that. I was just asking. That's what I thought this forum was about. To learn.
Your engine is little more than a large compressor and as such, it will not be affected by any temporary exhaust restriction to kill a few vermin.

Reactions: bedhed
I saw a guy fill the tunnell with propane and run wires from his igniter on his gas grill. "BOOM". PROBLEM SOLVED.
The conditions required to make that happen are so precise that any reasonable effort to duplicate will have highly variable results. The air to propane mixture has to be just right for the boom to happen and that is hard to replicate.

Reactions: Reign Mack
My uncle was decorated (Silver Star) Army Ranger and not much was beyond him lol. Hearing my dad complain about gophers in our backyard around the dinner table while visiting, this happened. Without telling us of his plans, he planted himself on a lawn chair with a 6-pack and a baseball bat over one of the gopher holes after everyone had gone to bed. He was in stealth-observation-kill mode as he had done in WWII and Korea. When he was done he had dispatched all of the gophers lol.

My uncle was decorated (Silver Star) Army Ranger and not much was beyond him lol. Hearing my dad complain about gophers in our backyard around the dinner table while visiting, this happened. Without telling us of his plans, he planted himself on a lawn chair with a 6-pack and a baseball bat over one of the gopher holes after everyone had gone to bed. He was in stealth-observation-kill mode as he had done in WWII and Korea. When he was done he had dispatched all of the gophers lol.

And now we know how Whack-A-Mole was invented! Does your uncle get royalties?

I’d be interested in hearing how this works. LOL.

I put down Talstar to kill the grubs and stuff they like to eat.

Buddy of mine who lives south of me has a vintage device that is essentially a landmine for moles and gophers. The thing holds a shotgun shell (I've forgotten what gauge) in it that is activated by one of the vermin stepping on it. He buries it slightly in the ground at the entrance to one of the holes, and...well, let's just say it doesn't end well for the critter. His wife finally put the kibosh on him using it out of fear of it taking out one of their cats.