I can't take it anymore

That looks like something straight out of a Looney Tunes cartoon. I'm surprised I didn't see an "Acme" logo on the box!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
It wasn’t Bill Murray, was it? 🤣
Such a classic!

1583266378095.png

So does this work, because I got some i need to take care of.

So does this work, because I got some i need to take care of.
Yep! Best way in my opinion is make sure the hole is clear (I used to run some water in one to make it flush a bit). Then hook it up and let it idle as long as you feel comfortable burning fuel :) I’ve killed over 50 this way.

Haha, that's awesome news. The satisfaction from this alone must have been so worth it :)

I'd imagine that is very effective. I bought a couple of exhaust hoses to run down to the street when I'm tuning my old Mercury in the garage so as not to kill myself and my whole family from the exhaust while they're in the house.

You should get a bunch of little gopher stickers and put them on the side of your TJ to advertise the kill count.

I'm stoked for this. My cat has been killing voles but not as fast as they are multiplying I'm sure. I have this exhaust adapter sitting in my garage. Just need to go find something obvious and active.

Reactions: ejay
When I was about 12, gophers were gnawing at a crab-apple tree at the edge of our yard. My dad tried flooding, traps, gassing/smoking, poisons, you name it. Nothing worked.

So my dad decides he's got another idea. Without bothering to inform anyone else of this glorious plan, he gets up at o-dark-thirty to execute his mission. When his .303 British Enfield went off, my ass flew about 6 inches off the mattress! Sounded like field artillery... In any event, the gopher was never heard from again. Either the bullet got it, the shockwave killed it, or the damn thing is STILL running!