I have body lift hesitance: is a mild tummy tuck the answer?

All the way up is not the solution plus is not necessary right.

Is half way up necessary? If you’re going to go half way, why not go all the way? I’ve done both and I can tell you from firsthand experience there is no reason whatsoever to go half way when you can get a Savvy skid and go all the way.

Reactions: L J
On my LJ I do combine the GR tranny crossmember with the Ultra clearance UCF skid.
I will not recommend you the ultra clearance, it just complicate things even more to gain an inch that will never bee need it. Go with the regular clearance option. The Lo-Pro is. Meh.
The GR crossmember allows me to position the TC to were i need it and also let me service the LJ removing the skid without have to jack the TC.

On my LJ I do combine the GR tranny crossmember with the Ultra clearance UCF skid.
I will not recommend you the ultra clearance, it just complicate things even more to gain an inch that will never bee need it. Go with the regular clearance option. The Lo-Pro is. Meh.
The GR crossmember allows me to position the TC to were i need it and also let me service the LJ removing the skid without have to jack the TC.
Build for what you do, I use that space pretty much every time out.

Reactions: jjvw
Is half way up necessary? If you’re going to go half way, why not go all the way? I’ve done both and I can tell you from firsthand experience there is no reason whatsoever to go half way when you can get a Savvy skid and go all the way.
It’s all depends, I have both on the LJ. I wheel hard, Very hard and still today I haven’t said if I have a flat TC skid i would pass that obstacle.
Going all the way up requires many other work that it may not need it. If you happen to have a 241 TC things gets even more spicy. So cut 2.5” avoid extra work for not or mild off-road your TJ is the solution.

I have never saw the Savvy skid, try to order one but the lack of info on how to install and the clearance make look look other vendors but have been working with this so called tummy tuck for a time now, TJ and LJ’s and have my opinions based on the usage.

Build for what you do, I use that space pretty much every time out.
As a slide.

DC19864B-EC04-4891-9FE3-10B87B00413E.jpeg